Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Orphan Packet

Can someone explain me the concept of an orphan packet? and why i'm asking this? Because i´m seing in the syslog server the following msg: *dtlArpTask: May 28 11:48:12.117: %DTL-4-ARP_ORPHANPKT_DETECTED: dtl_net.c:1425 STA(Target MAC Address) [,] ...

Hi,Currently we are experiencing excessive traffic fragmentation between the Foreign and Anchor WLC's.Due to the fragmentation the firewalls are having a high CPU load and are facing performance issues.Because of this I've changed the TCP MSS to 1363...

aflbakker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThis is my environment, 2 wlc 5508 on HA  (firmware 7.4.110.8), from on-line documentation i know that we can't configure HA on two different switch (with 2 different port-channel). But is it possibile ? and why no ? ha don't works.

Hello All,I have an enterprise WLAN which users are authenticating with the AAA server (CISCO ACS 4.2).We recently migrated this WLAN from autonomous mode to lightweight mode by introducing a wireless LAN controller and changed the AAA server device ...

HiIn mac filtering i can put a range of mac-address (with mask like 0016.5600.0000   0000.00ff.ffff ) ??? this feature was supported ? in CLI and GUI i can't do that....How many mac filtering entry are supported ? i can make a script..

I'm trying to configure a new Aironet2600 wireless access point with the web configuration utility. I only need a simple single SSID, no VLANs, and want to use WPA/WPA2 PSK security. Is there a way to configure the device this way in the web config? ...

Hi Guys,I have a query , I understand the web authentication flow as explained in the below doc.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008067489f.shtml,Its talking about to have a DNS server to be configur...

cisconell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I need to replace 4 AIR-AP1231G with newer AP 802.11n standard available; the other benefit would be that these new AP should be compatible with our recently virtual WLC recently bought.Based on that I went to Cisco Wireless APs. From there, ...

I have one 1242AG Access point with me. This AP is used to provide connecitivity to handle held devices. The issue I am facing with this AP is that, whenever the client connect to this AP it roams around to the nearest other access...

Hi,We have two 5508 controllers which were actually working fine in ap sso mode when it was initially configured. Due to a recent network move, both 5508 were removed from current location & installed at another location.When we re-installed & connec...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card