Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'm looking for a solution to authenticate both machine and wireless users. I've been finding out solutions like EAP-TLS using the machine certificate to stablished the tunnel and authenticating user credentials (LDAP store) over this tunne...

Hi Team,Just i want to know below configuration are possible with WLC 5508.Can  we define specific timing to keep an account enabled. For e.g. 9:00AM to 9:00 PM  from <x> date to <y> date?-          Can  we authenticate the “lobby admin” user through...

Hi, I just bought 3 cisco aironet 3602i and one 2504 controller. This controller has ports 3 and 4 as PoE.Can I plug one of the APs into one of those?  I need to power up one of the APs for initial configuration and it will later be deployed and conn...

Hi,We have been tasked to do anchor mobility for one of our subsidaries.I have two questions for this;1. what is the actual use of mobility anchoring, isn't it better to just configure the WLC to provide normal connectivity instead of tunnelling the ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In our wireless controller, there is a virtual interface having ip 192.168.100.1.when tracing the packets, we saw this ip being reflected in sniffer as dhcp server address instead of original dhcp server ip.The controller interfaces of ssid have o...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Just i want to know below configuration are possible with WLC 5508.Can we define specific timing to keep an account enabled. For e.g. 9:00AM to 9:00 PM from <x> date to <y> date?-          Can we authenticate the “lobby admin” user through TA...

Hi friends,I have a doubt about the WLC 7500 configured in HA mode.Do you guys know the connection between the two redundancy ports are via straight or cross cable?Thanks.                  

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes