cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WLC and Radius issue

We keep get the following error. And everytime we got this, the clients have been force to re-authentication.Any idea?Thanks,RADIUS server 10.108.32.33:1812 activated on WLAN 1 RADIUS server 10.140.4.9:1812 deactivated on WLAN 1

Aironet 1252 AES encryption

Dear allI have two cisco airenet 1252 autonamous access point that are configured as  point to point bridge. Now I want to confiure AES encryption or WPA2 using a pre-shared key however I do not see the option to do this . The only option I see under...

Resolved! Error deleting radius server on WLC

When I try to delete any of the authentication servers on the WLC it gives the error "error in deleting auth server".  When I try to delete it in the CLI, it says "Error: Server does not exist".  But clearly it shows up on the list in the GUI.  When ...

ajmadriaga by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

wireless region

Hi everyone,please help me verify if (AIR-LAP1042N-A-K9) can work in my region. my region is Nigeria - Africa br sam

rahman001 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 1262n WAP questions

Hi all,   I am not a wireless guy but I got a request to place the WAPs in the building. We are getting 1262n LWAPPs. I want to know if they is any doc or information regarding the radius, distance between two WAPs, how many users can each WAP acc...

ulambaday by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Design question for CAP1602E and CAP2602E

Hello,I am building a BOM for a customer and I need to present cheaper options than 3500 or 3600 APs. I thought of these two models but I don't know what models of antennas to pick.1602 is a 3X3 MIMO with 3 antenna connectors. How many 2.4 GHz and ho...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics