cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting DUPLEX_MISMATCH messages on my switches which are serving the 1524 AP's.I have forced 100 Mbps full duplex on the switch but I cannot find the option in the 1524 AP to force 100 Mbps full duplex. Can somebody help me with this? For refer...

I'm getting error while adding Prime Infrastructure 1.3 new license file.The licence is:L-PI12-LF-1K-LIC:L-PI12-LF-1K-LIC : Prime Infrastructure 1.2 - LifecycleError:Error List Returned (-513,3039) ; Feature Is Locked To A Different Host (-9,3035) ; ...

sieniocis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know that what's the maximum range (distance) of Cisco ap 1130. How can I configure to increase the signal strength. 2.4 ghz or 5ghz is best to configure. Shall I extend the range by installing external antenna? Does 1130 support externa...

techguy by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have an NME-AIR-WLC25-K9 running 7.0.116.0 in a 2911.  I'm running into the 802.11w Win8 bug CSCua29504.My question is, do I need to install FUS AIR-WLCM-K9-7-0-240-0-ER.aes in conjunction with upgrading to AIR-WLCM-K9-7-0-240-0.aes?Relea...

Good Day to All,Recently my small elementary schools have upgraded to Cisco Air-Cap2600 series AP's and a 2504 WLC. Very much a sweet step up from 10 year old Apple Airport Extremes.My question is what would be the best pratice to enable Multicast vi...

gpage by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ran a debug on the WLC to capture the message when trying to use  my wireless client to connect to the AP...it keeps prompting me with  my domain user name/ password.. even tho I know I typed it right...  it almost seems like its not authenticating...

flyboy168 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configure web auth for one Guest WLAN. But its not working properly. As per my configuration, this network is only for gues internet access. One can connect to the network without any authentication and while trying to access internet it will ...

lzakariya by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two doubts for wireless connectivity,1. Is it possible that a laptop at one location only uses 2.4Ghz frequency & at some other location uses 5Ghz. From my knowledge, any end node should have 5Ghz capability if it has to use that band.Is...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to make WLAN available only for Voice; i.e. excluding all data traffic from the WLAN. Can i make an access list based on Jabber NBAR? Does any version of the WLC have this functionality?My thought is since i wi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card