cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have setup stark two 3850 with IP Base .I can't access the Web-GuiI have to configure the management through the CLI via 'wireless management interface vlan 99'. but can't access Gui browser show ERROR code HTTP 404.can you help me to expl...

udom_boon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we're having issue with a reassociation for WGB to WLCin normal situation, the WGB can connect succesfully to the WLAN and since the WGB is physically roaming, when they're moving to another AP, they can roam succesfullyWhen they move out of the ...

hranevuts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my name is IvanI have a question:You can configure wired guest for wired network users so that appears the cisco wlc web portal for guest user authentication? having the following:Only one (1) cisco wlc 5508 no settings for auto  anchor  or for...

Hi all,has anybody deployed AP2600/2602i over fastethernet Port ?My AP's are still in REG state, admin up but oper state down, so no radio is up.I am not sure what the problem is, but as I tried to look for any issues I read the quickstartguide again...

Hello,We have just gone live with our wireless refresh, using a Cisco 5508 (v7.5) and Cisco 3602i's with the 802.11ac module.I am having some issues trying to get the AC modules to come up. The AP's are powered by a PoE 3750 switch, which is only cap...

ADRayment by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9 that I was working to flash to the Autonomas version AP1242AG and during that process I guess I held the mode button down longer than 2 seconds when I tried to factory reset it as now everytime I boot it...

Chomots11 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Ma,please kindly advice. My company wants to go into full collaboration(becoming a collaboration expert) which specilaised exams should i write? or certification path to take?how can i go about this?bradebola

Hi Everyone,We have users who are able to get the IP address but unable to access any internet sites.I check the trap logs on the WLCRADIUS server 192.168.50.1:1812 failed to respond to request (ID 16) for client 88:53:2e:99:24:b5 / user 'unknown' RA...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Lets say I have two APs in mesh one as RootAP and one as MeshAP. Backhaul interface is 802.11a. The question is, is it mandatory to have 802.11a network enabled on WLC as well for APs to see each other?Thanks.

Hi,Please understand first the reason for asking this question is I've had a case open with TAC for two weeks now without solution, so we've probably covered most of the obvious points or questions one could ask. Notwithstanding, is it possible to us...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is symtom when the problem happen- user not able to connect to the cisco ap but able connect rackus ap- window laptop able connect cisco ap without problem- need to wait  1 day for the macbook can reconect back to the wireless- no log error whe...

Hi Everyone,I am new to Wireless.Need to know few commands to check the health ,status and  troubleshooting for WLC2100?Like CLI  command to check how many AP are connected ?What users are connected to AP or WLC?how to check which ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can you give me some hints how to approach and design this project.There are guidelines:- 1h of free internet access to anyone - users have to accept terms & conditions on captive portal before they're able to start browsing- after 1h session disc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card