cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have a 2504 WLC connected to my internal LAN and internal SSID's working great.What I would like to do is setup a guest SSID and have it use a physicially seperate interenet connection (DSL) I am using a PIX 501for my DSL and that works g...

Alex Li by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,It's my first time in the forum, I thank any help possible. I bought a Cisco Wireless AIR-CAP2602i-E-K9 and have some practice on Cisco routers, but can not log in "Global Configuration Mode", not existe the command "Configure". How acti...

Hi,I have heard of interference in wireless AP's and wanted to get some clear idea about this.Assuming, if two AP's are nearby to each other, about 20 mts distance, how will thenear distance affect its capabilities?and how can the issues resulting be...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an AIR-WLC2006-K9 and three AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9 The WLC is 3.2.78.0The LAPs are c1130-rcvk9w8-tar.124-10b.jdaI see the LAPs in discovery mode, but dont know what the next step for them would be...Are the LAPs compatible with the WLC?Is this a w...

jalinker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having an issue with a remote location that connects to to our HQ via an MPLS network.  They have 17 lwapp access points that connect back to a central controller.  The issue is when bandiwdth utilization gets high or at capacity, the wireless...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm having a hard time configuring my AP to Autonomous.  In priviledge mode I try to type configure terminal but this is all I have as an option.APc84c.75ae.8816#c?cd  clear  clock  cryptoAPc84c.75ae.8816#?Exec commands:  cd               Change c...

I have been facing problem with POE ports( port 7 and in 2106 WLC. I have connected AP 1142 on port 7 of 2106 controller but it is not comming up.Bewlo is the command output. Not sure why the port is in power off mode.(Cisco Controller) >show port s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card