Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a simple query about wireless.We have a handheld thermal imager with wireless capability. But when it tries to associate to ssid , it doesn't seem to get an IP address through dhcp.However, in place if i use my laptop to connect to wireless...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am having some troubles with client roaming on a 5508 controller running firmware 7.3.101.0. As soon as a client roams outside the range of an AP they lose data flow and do not seem to transition to another AP for about 1 minute.This is a s...

don by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,We have issues with our mesh network, we have a 2 WLC 5508 ver7.0.220.0 (connected to 3560 with LAG) 16 APs1524, 60 Bridges 1300 ver12.3.8-JA2 configured like Workgroup bridge (mobile stations), 20 Switches IE3000 connected to WGB and servic...

l00746162 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1242 AP and an ANT2506 external antenna. From what I've read I want to use a gain value of 10 for this antenna. However, there will be a 50 ft cable (AIR-CAB050LL) between antenna and access point. Do we need to adjust the gain setting for ...

Dear All,Consider I have one WLC and few AP's to be installed on my premises. My requirement is to create two SSID's as Secure & Guest. I want to restrict guest vlan to only access internet while Secure vlan able to access whole corp. resources. How ...

Hi,I am trying to setup SSO between my primary and secondary 5508 controller, and it doesn't appear to be working. I lose connection to both devices after the reboot and then have to console in and disable redundancy manually to regain connectivity. ...

Hi,I am wondering why the APs don't join the controller even though the APs and WLC are in the same subnet (VLAN245).  I consoled to the AP and there was a message   '%CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Not sending discovery request AP does not have an Ip'.  I conne...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI have question about syslog on wireless controller. I need to know what is information in the syslog from controller. I had read paper in the community some siad it has not much in the syslog but it has not detial what is the information ...

Hi Guys,Today I want to build a wireless bridge using AIR-AP1131AG (running WLC) and TP-LINK wireless router.The result is failed. May I know AIR-AP1131AG is support bridging the wireless connection with other vendor's access point or not?In the TP-L...

We have a site that would like to have controlled wireless guest access.Approximately 15 access points would be required at site and they have an ADSL2 broadband connection thatalso requires a router.I have looked at the 800 series ISR with adsl port...

Is it possible to link up a lwapp to TPlink router through bridge mode or repeater mode, i think bridge mode is more reasonable.As some experience guys suggest it would be working if one ap set as Access mode and the remote one set as workgroup mode ...