Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,guys.I need your advice. Can  anybody tell me how many built in antennas does 3602i Cisco AP have?As far as i know 3600 has 4x4 MIMO. I think that 3602i must have 8 buit in antennas - four transmit antennas and four receive antennas; 3602e has ...

Hi there,We have one doubt about a question a customer has made us. Is it possible to create 2 WLAN, associate them to corresponding VLAN, but only trunking the management VLAN to the switches?This scenario is for the WLC like been a router, because ...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen performance issues running two 5508 controllers on the same network? One is running 7.3.101.0, the other is running 7.0.98.0. The legacy APs are connected to the WLC on the older code to support older hardware. The new WLC is acceptin...

Hi, this cli command includes the RSSI from nearby neighbors. Is the reported RSSI based on AP neighbor messages (sent at full power) or on actual RSSI on the client channel ?WLC 5508 7.3.101.0e.g.  Nearby APs    AP 00:19:a9:a4:f5:00 slot 0.............

bdheaton by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have about 100 devices that need to be added to our mac filter. Before now, we just did one or two at a time. This is the first time we have such a bulk order to do at once. I was taking a look at the sample .csv format and had a question before I...

Does anyone see this error on 5508 controller with 3600i APs? WLC is running v7.3.101.0*apfOrphanSocketTask: Apr 04 09:44:41.444: #IPV6-3-INVALID_ADDR_ORPHAN: ipv6_net.c:715 Invalid ipv6 address ::, failed to do data gleaning.Thanks

Hello,We are wanting to expand our wireless network and we currently have a 5508 controller with 150 AP's.  We will be adding another 100 AP's soon, and we were thinking of possibly adding an HA controller or a second controller.  Current AP's are al...

Hello everyoneim new here. but i have a question. its about the Cisco Prime ncs.i have installed the Cisco Prime with a ova file on a VM-ware server.i have configured the cisco prime with the setup at the beginning. but the problem is that i can't ge...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card