cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Can someone help me?I've a problem. Is it problem with iPads or LAP1141n?WLC 4404 and many 1142 and 1141, so other devices laptops, iphones, androind phone works as well.But iPad authorized, but can't get an ip address from dhcp server (dhcp n...

We currently have a Guest wireless setup at my company, instead of using a anchor controller we have dual contorllers with each having one interface connecting out into our dmz and then going out.  it's a pure L2 connection and exits out to the inter...

naburleson by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Interference is suspected in a part of our site. We have clean air enabled on wlc, do we need to enable it on WCS also?Other tools like inssider are supposed to be used for tracing the interference. How do we decide from the outputs that there is ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would an architecture for providing WiFi in subways look like?  I am specifically interested in reading about architectural options for the in-subway-train options (as opposed to in-the-station options).  Thanks!

I have a deployment of about 50 APs in a building. In this scenario we are only trying to provide wireless coverage in conference rooms and public areas, I am not trying to cover the entire building.  I expect to have a large number of coverage holes...

dkleimbach by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Username/Password

Dears Expertsi have a request from my management , to enable the user name /password credential for any user who want to access to the WIFI , i configured the WPA and its working , but it need to do some changes at the user side and this disturbing ....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card