cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

HiI work in schools and we have a couple of schools that use a cisco managed system. The guys who installed it suggested that we can use the AP's or box to push out proxy settings. They didnt however tel me how and are very good at communicating.Does...

Hi allI would like to ask about vlan configuration on access point Airone1242.Is mandatory connect it into trunk port on the switch ? , i will use only one Vlan through one SSID exept of native vlan. I m going to connect it into access port on switch...

Hi All,I’m having a problem of joining new Aps( Ari-ap1242G-E-k9 ) to the following wireless LAN controller. WLC details as follows, Model No - AIR-CT5508-K9Software Version - 7.0.116.0 AP Model - ARI-AP1242G-E-K9 AP console logs a...

Hello,We have a Cisco 2504 controller and approximately 35 AP's.Some of the AP's are located directly above each other (on another floor).When I run a basic annalyzer, it appears that there is some adjacent AP traffic, the controller has some of the ...

Hi Fellow Cisco Techs,          We have implemented a 802.1x system using the WCS/WLC code 7.2 and 3500i AP series using CAPWAP. The authentication is done via ACS4.2 and proxied to AD from there. What I notcied was that in the passed log on ACS, the...

Hello world,I have a short design question on Mobility Anchor/Anchor Controller configuration on 5508 v.7.2 :When using multiple Mobility Anchors for a WLAN for N+1 redundancy, I understand the default behavior ot the controller is it sorts the ip ad...

belessing by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 cisco Aironet 1252 setup as a point to point link using an external antenna (one radio is setup as the root bridge the other is setup as the non-root bridge). Now I see that the connection between the radios is established at a speed of 5...

WLC 5508 7.0.116.0When configuring an 1142 in OfficeExtend mode, the device connects and a DTLS Tunnel is established when behind the firewall.  When testing from a port outside the firewall, the AP fires up, but loses it's configuration - the AP rec...

Hi All, Im looking for possibilities to remote recognize attached antennas to AP1242. I have a lot of devices which not working properly. I think most of them have only one antennas installed , but I cant be sure if its fitted into primary connector....

Hello,  I would like to install three antennas (2450S) on some AP1261 that i wold spread out 10 feet apart. I am not able to get the antenna on the C connector to transmit. I am not using 802.11N. This is for a warehouse where all ...

Hi,In ordering guide, 1522 are designed to withstand power surges on the AC power cord up to 4 kV as per EN61000-4-5 Level 4 & lightning arrestors are not required.What does it means? I've install the AP outdoor & using ant58g10ssa antenna. I'm afrai...

Hi,I face with this simple problem...I have this LAP c1252 and it won't registered to the WCS/WLC....My Tier3 like to telnet/ssh to it to diagnosis but I am stuck as in how to enable telnet/ssh access on the LAP c1252 (I have console access to the c1...

choywy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  We have had a report running which provides a detailed log of our wireless users on a daily basis in order to maintain a history of use. It ran well on our WCS system but is not running well on our NCS.We are seeing instances where the reports...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card