Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have an Aironet 1142 access point.Is it possible to direct it to a webfilter hardware firewall for internet access. For example the IP of the firewall with webfiltering capabilties would be 192.168.0.1We are hoping to provide customer wifi web ac...

Hello everybody.Today I found next messages on my wlc 2100 controller in message log:*apfReceiveTask: Aug 03 14:01:05.312: %RRM-3-RRM_LOGMSG: rrmChanUtils.c:290 RRM LOG: Airewave Director: Could not find valid channel lists for 802.11bg *apfReceiveTa...

I have a remote location with 4 AIR-CAP3502E-A-K9 (AP01,AP02, AP03, AP04)  ver 2.0 with 8 SSIDs   2 ea. AIR-ANT5135DG-R (DISABLED) and 2 ea. AIR-ANT2422DG-R (ENABLED)  I have no b clients and few g clients ( 4 ea. LXE XV6 used very lightly) and a ver...

I know that the 5508 controller has 8 SFP ports but are they all required?  For example, does a 5508-50 with only 30 access points require all 8 SFPs?  I can't seem to find any documentation on this.

Resolved! ssid to vlan

hi friends,one ssid can map to how many vlans on wism controllers??can we map one ssid to multiple vlans ??in aruba wireless we can map multiple vlans to one ssid but in cisco i did not get any info about thatplease tell me if someone knows about thi...

john smith by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a deployment with many Cisco AP around 100,  the AP are closer each other,This AP only works with 2.4 radio, because the radio of 5 don´t have anntenas to work so the only radio to cover the deplyment is the 2.4 Ghz.The network was desi...

xeum96700 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a 5508 WLC with 10 Access Point. we need to allow Internet Access to Guest. 10MB DSL Internet is dedicated for Guest. This link is terminated on a regular ADSL modem without being part of our network. We want all Guest Internet traffic t...

Is there a way to stop the broadcasting of certain SSID's on certain access points? The customer has a WLC deployed at their main location, with a few APs hanging off of it at a remote. It would be nice if the remote location only broadcasted the net...

hi friends,actually i have a wism card installed on cat6509 series switchfrom switch sh module showing wism is pass and okand sh wism status also showing every thing is oki configured the basic configuration setup for controller 1but when i try to lo...

connecting 6 cisco access points 1 to another by wireless, with a good range, what is the best thing to do?---Posted by WebUser Nabil B. Emad from Cisco Support Community App