cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hell,I have currently Ciso4404 WLC installed which is in vlan4001 with the 172.16.10.0/24 subnetI have bought Cisco 5508 WLC recently as AP count is increased... Can I install it in same vlan and subnet? If yes what would be the setting for APs to jo...

In the new IOS versions, (7 and above,) 3502 and 3602s can be set to mesh mode. The instructions say let the AP register with the WLC, then set the AP to mesh mode and the AP will reboot in mesh mode. Is there a way to set an AP to...

Is it possible to limit what users are able to do and view in the webconsole of a WLC 5508 via ACS. I have ACS setup to restrict what commands can be run depending on user on the CLI however when they log into the webconsole they can access everythin...

da.newman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has a WLC 4402 and 21 AP's LAP1131AG, there is a PDA wlan created to give PDA's and wireless Phones access to the webmail. This is done by access lists and firewalls. Now the customer wants more access to the internet in this PDA wlan, maybe...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!We've got cisco 881w with wireless ap801 and after updating ios on ap801 interface DotRadio has dissapeared.Boot image ap801-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JYIs there any opportunity to fix it?

Hi guys!I'm trying to become famillar with Cisco Mesh AP's deployment. As I know RAP's (Roof-top AP's are AP's with Ethernet/Fiber connection to the network). I connected these AP's via L2 switch , they can reach WLC and everything looks fine.No I wa...

EvaldasOu by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Curious to know if anyone has experienced an issue where the give an ap a name then find out later that the name is gone and the configure is lost. It's an AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 running 12.4(23c)JA3I'm first thought is hardware issue.Regards,IzzySent fro...

I am looking at outdoor access points, I want to stick with Cisco aironet, we currently have 6 of them that are 6 years old and running great, one has had a problem because of humidity, dried it out and relocated and we are good again.I was looking a...

rustyk123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,what would you suggest, are the best settings in the "Client Roaming Section" of the WLC Configuration for the following requirements:VoIP over WLAN deployment, 802.11a, WLC 4402, 25 - 30 access points (mainly 1252, a few 1130), 7925G phones.In...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card