cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I was trying to setup 2x WLC 5508 follow this instruction , copy config of 1 WLC to another and change the IP address. Then setup HA in global config for all APhttps://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2036661Is there a way to confirm fail-over work wit...

Khoa Pham by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set up a 2504 wlc and 3x 3602i access points.The problem is that I'm only able to connect to the first SSID created (SSID1), not the second (SSID2) or third (SSID3)If I delete all SSIDs and create SSID2 first, then it will work, but not SSID1 or...

c.s by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,i need a  enterprise  edition  AP  for my  organization .  It  should  support  40-50  concurrent users  connection .  MAC Address  Filter for  authentiction .can add  100  mac addresses.plaese suggest the  AP .Thanks,Saroj

Hi,I can't get my head around this.....I can set a QoS Profile per WLAN, and that can be Platinum, Gold etc.I have an SSID for Voice, set to platinum.I have an SSID for everything else..... but my laptop might want to do traffic that consists of vari...

simmo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP 1242 is falling

Hi,It was installed an AP 1522 as RAP, in a mesh network composed for AP's 1242.At the time that AP is connected on the network,  all other APs 1242 fell.Anyone chan help me?Thanks, Kauy.

I'm trying to turn off the LED on a Cisco Aironet 1141 p/n AIR-AP1141N-A-K9.  This is a standalone AP and from the CLI I'm issuing this command:ap(config)#led display offThe LED does not turn off after typing this command.  If I do `show run' it show...

I'm looking at using a 4402 controller with 1262 AP's.  We use a lot of VRFs in our network and my question is as follows.  If we have multiple SSIDs, each SSID mapping to a different VLAN of course, and each VLAN is in a different VRF, can we still ...

Hi,I am planning to migrate from an old 4400 to a new 5508. I am happy with migrating the access points but I need to know if I can migrate the web authentication certificate used for guests.The new WLC will have the same virtual interface and DNS na...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card