cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have 3 cisco switches that are connected directly to our isp modem. I have a server hosting the DHCP aross the wired network. We have a Sonicwall tz 210 with 3 sonicpoint access points, this sonicwall router is connected to the switches....

itz_jezze by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have initially configured  2504 controller with necessary parameters. & we have LAP1131AG access Points.   we have connected 2 Nos. of access points in network.  we are getting Both AP connected with controller,Whenver i am...

Hi,I have four 1200 series AP. Part number of these AP's is  AIR-AP1231G-A-K9. I am thinking to buy a new 2504 WLC with 5 AP licenses. Just wondering whether my AP's are compatible with WLC or not. These AP's are in close proxomity and start contendi...

meerz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, i need to change the IOS in a Ligthwiegth Access point and make it work as an Autonomus AP 1242. I have got the image but im not realy clear about the process. I got to enter the Ligthwiegth Access point true the console port but i dont know how ...

Hi,IssueMy end-points in LAN are not able to get DHCP address from thenew DHCP serverScenarioI have 2 DHCP servers on my LAN, i have configured 2 IP helper address statements on the gateway switch pointing to the 2 DHCP servers along with smart-relay...

HII am trying to set up a Wireless network a WLC hosted on an SRE module in a 2911 router.I think i have most of my bases covered but there is still one problem.My LAP1131AG AP's won't join the controller, on the AP im am seeing this:Translating "CIS...

Aloha-  We are putting a wireless mesh solution togther for a customer and we are using 1524 AP and powereing then with a solar panel.The folks building the solar solution need to know the avergage duty cycle or average amperage of...

I've setup some new Wireless DMZ Controllers which have mobility Anchors to our Internal Controllers for a new BYOD ssid. BYOD is working fine DHCP works and Internet connection is good. However, there are some users with Ipads (no specific versions)...

Dear AllWe are facing an issue with a customer where a Cisco 4400 Series controller is blocking the 802.11a/n Radio Interface of a 1250 AP. The radio shows as down on the controller GUI. The error message on the GUI is that the 'Regulatory Domain' is...

How do the access points in a mesh network accept time from a ntp server or is it manual.We have ntp server configured on the wireless controller. there are about 7 mesh access points connected.Will all of them get the time via ntp server from the co...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIWe've been using Ekahau Site Survey to plan and extend our wifi infrastructure.Comparing WCS and Ekahua on some installs, WCS seems to want probably couple more APs.My question is,      When using WCS to plan the installation / extend existing netw...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card