cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! We have cisco wireless network throught the whole 8-floor building on Cisco WLC 4402 and Cisco LAP-1242 AP. There are no coverage holes, but sometimes clients are flapping between two access points at different floors with serious loss in through...

I created an interface (from Controller > Interface) assign an ip address on /24 subnet. Tested and it works fine. Now here's the confusion.I remove the routing for that subnet. I can't ping the ip address of the interface created above, but I can st...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello friends,i am facing a problem to install a ap upgrade lic file on controller 5500i am getting the follwoing error% Error: License file transfer failed - Error from server: File not foundi have confusion here thatwhen i configure this comand fro...

Hi there,  I have  configured a WiFi phone for remote site. user feedback is that phone Radio signal is quite weak.  even place it next to AP, it sill show three bars, not 4 bars.  Now this AP is CAP-3502I,  it get power from 3560 ...

Hi,im having trouble to configure the wireless on the Cisco C887VA-W-E-K router.I managed to get the DSL working using cable, but cant seem to connect to the router when i use Wireless. I can see the SSID and when i double click on it i get the Netwo...

I try get all benefits of 802.11n with 1262N in standalone mode (12.4(25d)JA)But I see the nextSettings for int dot11radio1 is the nextspeed  basic-54.0 m0. m1. m2. m3. m4. m5. m6. m7. m8. m9. m10. m11. m12. m13. m14. m15.channel width 40-abovechanne...

Hi,     We have implemented  WLAN using Cisco WLAN controller (5508) and AP (AIR-CAP3502E-E-K9), i  am trying to connec AP (which have gigabit port) with Layer 3 switch  using UTP Cat-6 Cable having 24 AWG Wire Gauge.What maximun length i can achieve...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card