cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I’m trying to connect a 2504 WLC with cisco 1041 lightweight access points. I have a simple setup where my WAN link comes and terminate at a 2911 ISR router (where the DHCP pool is configured) and it connects to the internal switch in which b...

Hi,We are experiencing problems with Apple Ipads on a large scale network that we install and maintain, the Ipads seem to join the network with no problems (bit slower than laptops etc) but will then disconnect for no apparent reason at random interv...

Hai ,I am trying to connect Access wireless Conroller through telnet and GUI mode but its not connecting ,My lan controller IP is 10.1.6.2 and my Laptop IP is 10.1.6.22 even i am not able to ping my lancontrolleri enabled following commands and i res...

Hello, Everyone  I have Wireless HREAP setup in which the Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC) are located across the WAN in DataCenter while the Wireless Access Points (AP) are located within the branches, so setup is fine but as securi...

Hi.I'm trying to configure AP as point-to-multipoint Bridge.I've found a sample scenario document from cisco web site as belows:(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008058f53e.shtml)It's for poi...

greatrush by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,can  any one  please  help  me  i want  a AP  which  can  support  concurrent  70 users or more  .Also  support MAC Address filter  can add atleast  100 MAC on the AP.Thanks,Saroj

Hi,I seem to have problem making calls from a Cisco 7920 which is connected wirelessly to an AP541 (using latest firmware). I get a "network busy" message when I try to dial any number, even internal extensions but I can receive calls without any iss...

I have two users who have 7921G's with a shared extension as their only extensions.  The phones are registered to the same call manager subscriber and are running phone load CP7921G-1.4.1SR1, which is the default load we are currently using.They are ...

Hello guys I just want to ask if someone can help me with decrypting contents of one packet.I have a capture of authentication process between a client and radius server when the client tries to authenticate. PEAP-MSCHAPv2 is being used.I need to dec...

Hi All, I am currently seeing some stability problems with a 2504 WLC and a wireless bridge (Netgear WNCE2001 to be exact). The wireless bridge can connect to the network, but is very unstable. It will disconnect after 5 - 60 minutes of operation. Ha...

HiI am trying to upload a customized web-auth bundle to a WLC 5508 and having some issues.I have downloaded the web-auth bundle from Cisco and used this as a template to create the web pages.I seem to recall that there is only a couple of Windows too...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card