Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have an old BBSM server (BBSM-1190-K9) with win2000, that we hopefully will replace soon with ISE.I have tried to upgrade the memory in the server but the problem is that the server refuse to start after I have changed the memory.The original m...

jening by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am explaining the scenario and issues…I have configured DHCP server on AP.When wireless clients(MAC binding configured) are conecting AP using network key , some time client are getting IP address from DHCP pool configured in APand some from other ...

souravpal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,at a customer side I had installed a NCS at a virtual machine. Last week we had to change the IP address to another Network. At this point my autonomous migrations to CAPWAP failed, because the APs want to upload the env_var to the default tft...

Has anyone else had an issue with the Client coverage dashlet not showing the correct number of clients in a site? I have multiple campuses (maps) with APs assigned. If I goto map view, I see the correct number of clients in each site. However, on my...

Jeff Orr by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one WLC 4402 & arround 29 Access point (1130) in our enterprise network. Wireless users LAN segment is diffrent from wired users.Wireless users like Laptop users, Mobile users & ipad users which are connetced with this wireless & using ente...

I have having an issue that I have found Fas SSID switching would resolve.What I want to know is if their are any negative sideeffects to this being enabled. A WLC reboot, WAP reboots, or any other issues that can arise. My networking and Cisco knowl...

I HAVE AN AIR-AP1131AG-A-K9, when turned on THIS ERROR APPEARS IN THE CONSOLE: I've Been interrupted system, or an error Encountered DURING initializion of the flash filesystem. The Following commands will initialize the flash filesystem, and finish ...

kalderini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded the cisco wcs software from 5.0.56.2 to 5.2.148 in order to eventually upgrade it to the latest version 7.0, after installing the software it fails to start WCS, i rebooted the server already and restarted the services i ran dbadm...

Hi I am facing a problem in newly purchased cisco 1142 wireless Access Point.What I am facing , is that...I have configured DHCP server on AP.When wireless clients(MAC binding configured) are conecting AP using network key , some time client are gett...

souravpal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I create the guest user accounts on WCS instead of WLC.What should be the typical configuration to redirect the guest user authentications to WCS instead of WLC itself.Do I have to consider the external authentication and configure with the WCS ur...

Hello,I have a primary controller that I configured without using WCS templates.I am now adding a secondary controller that I will use only for redundant purposes and I would like to sync up the config from the primary.I know that I can achieve this ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card