cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! RRM Discussion

Hey guys,I'm looking for some input on RRM.  I personally have NOT used it in a LONG TIME, since probably the 4.0 daysand then very shortly due to massive issues it was causing and admittedly, in part due to my ignoranceat the time.  So, every since ...

Hi all,i have just got a brand new aironet access point belonging to 1140 series (1141n-e-k9), it has been a while since i worked last time with cisco devices and i really need few help to configure this AP. (also useful link is appreciated)I've an e...

redfinger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Backup of WLC's

Hi community,I would like to schedule automatic backups of our WLC's OoO-hours:1. SSH from secure server and create _FULL_ backup - what would be the CLI command(s) ?2. SCP from secure server and retreive file(s) - what is the location of the file(s)...

maymann76 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´m looking to a project where we want to start using Autonomous AP with possibility to change to controller based on near future.Will Cisco Aironet 1040 Series Access Points allow us to change from IOS to CAPWAP when needed? I read some posts about ...

jvagn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have observed an error message displaying on router stating that “//-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/MGCP/mgcp_check_hostname(8903):[lvl=0]Trying to validate endpoint name”we are facing one way communication sometime, i tried resetting the gateway but this didn't ...

Hi,I got a few Cisco Aironet 3602i. The minimum WLC version to support these is 7.1.91.0. I am planning to upgrade to 7.2.103.0. The minimum WCS version to support these WAP is 7.0.220.0 and the next available 7.0.230.0. Checking the release notes fo...

Hi guys,This is my VLAN background:VLANs are used  to segment the network and break up the broadcast  domains in order to  reduce congestion and isolate network problems as  well as providing  scalability, performance improvement, security and  makin...

- How can I set the power local to more than 12? I am only can set my power local to 12 or Max however I can see it is available for 12, 18, 21, 23 ,,,,,- I run show controllers dot11Radio 0, it shows the current power is 0. Any ideas?

Chieu Dinh by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i need that wlc lets only one session login for user, it means if someone use auth data, user: john, password: cisco123 and another person knows this same information, the wlc doesn´t let that he or she is connect to network because it there is al...

When surveying with Airmagnet Survey, I've noticed my interference levels are extremely high when doing a passive survey, and very low during an active survey. I can assume this is because the card can only listen on the associated channel during an ...

jasonwirz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I have a gym in a school that needs wireless coverage. I have 1242 APs and 1522 outdoor.It was suggested to use one outdoor AP inside the gym rather than using indoor one.I am not sure if there are any recommendations about putting outdoor AP's ...

Hi guys.Im looking in the behaviour and the guest user account limitations.In Europe and Nordic countries many people use special characters for thier names etc.Norway - ÆØÅ; Sweden - ÄÖÅ and so on.Since these characters are basically the same ascii ...

hi,  i see there is an option to "allow password change" or "force password change" for guest roles in the NGS. But when i created a guest account using this guest role, after webauthentication , there is no prompt to change password. Is this the int...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card