cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello all-We are deploying two 5508 WLC running 7.2 ios. Is it possible to anchor these to a 4402 running 7.0.116.0. Is there any version mismatch issues. We can find documents on the older compatibility but not on the new code. Thanks

I have 7 standlone access points, is it right that i need to use on of this ap like central server,  is it right?also if i dont have dhcp server, can i use this central ap like dhcp server?thank you

Hi Guys, new here!We had a wireless network installed a few years ago which the support has now lapsed on. We are having a number of issues with throughput...Controller x1:WLC-5508-01AP's x63:AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9Managed with Cisco WCSOur G devices repor...

cogrady84 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would like to setup 4 Cisco Aironet 1140 Accesspoints around the house, 1  accesspoint per level for wireless roaming around the house. Is there anyway I can set them up as a single wireless network. My purpose in doing so is that as I approach the n...

gpang7889 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 2x WLC 5508 running version 7.21st one is setup and running.My questions is: If I want to setup Active-Passive redundacy, do I need to manually setup the 2nd one exactly as the 1st one and put them in the same group?Or is it a way to cop...

Khoa Pham by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1410 that I am trying to access with no luck. This unit was working at one time. I have installed a known good injector and coax cable. The uplink light is not lit, but the ethernet and injector status are both solid green.-----------------...

ctd_77801 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, For the establishment of a WiFi Hot Spot with 5 cisco 1242AG and 5 antenna AIR-ANT1728, I want to know what the config is the most suitable. - One antenna in root mode and the other 4 in repeater mode - Or 5 antennas in root mode Between each ter...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card