cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have some trouble with the setup of an oeap 600 ap. The ap has joined the controller as it should and the remote-lan connection to my corporate network works well, but i can't connect to the corporate wlan.When i check the event log on the ap...

Does anyone know the difference between the Backup Version and the Field Recovery Image version of the IOS on a WLC? I recently upgraded my 5508 WLC to the newest code, and  the backup version is infact the previous active version I was running but t...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have the IOS image for the Aironet 1310? May I have a copy of it please. I cant access to Cisco support today. - C1310-k9w7-tar.124-25d.JA1.tar - C1310-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JY.tarThank you very much.

this note is from the 5508 controller config manual, does this apply to 1040 access points in a mesh network?Note:The recommended power source for MAPs is either a power supply or power injector. PoE is not a recommended power source for MAPs.

garyb1965 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am managing wireless network in a convention centre which has almost 2000 APs and 28 WLCs. RF ID and location tracking enabled. In WLC I can see 500+ rogues getting detected in each WLC in different mac address. Few of these mac I can trnasilate in...

jibinvsnl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are two access points of Cisco AIR-AP1142 (4dbi, 2.4GHz). Settle down at height of 12 meters and at distance of 36 meters from each other. Whether will cover access points a zone on the earth in between? And on what distance on the sides?

i have a WLC (5508) - trying to enable AP group vlans based on instructions from:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008073c723.shtmlhowever, my problem is that i don't have the 'ap group vlans feature ...

moody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Could somebody explain to me how an AP 3500 get to be registered in a controller 5508??, so, i have seen a lot of information of wireles deployment guide but i haven't understood yet how the process or flow is for getting the AP to be registere...

Hello,We have 12-4402 WLC with about 90-1113 WAP at 12 schools. I have an internal network setup with Management under VLAN 250 and users under VLAN 251. Everything works great. I recently put in a new ASA and setup a DMZ with another 4402 in the DMZ...

JLundy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,            I have 2 access points which are far apart from each other. I have 802.1x+cckm enabled for my cisco Wireless ip phone. When I move from one AP closer to the other. The phone call disconnects. I was running a debug on the controller ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card