cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I’m in the process of converting a wireless mobile DVR system from WEP to WPA2. The clients have static IP addresses assigned. With the current configuration, when the DVR comes into wireless range of our access point – it authenticates with WE...

What is the upside/downside of turning of the WLC's DHCP Proxy setting?  I know the option is there now, but it still defaults to proxy mode, so whats the issues?  I ask, because, I could make a current issue of a guest wlan getting to a dhcp server ...

I am having issues with clients re-associating to corporate network after Aging time expires, once laptops are connected the first time (through AD group that I place laptops in it). We are using ACS, under Windows EAP settings, Machine Authenticatio...

Any ideas what this means?Nov  2 15:53:42 c1-145-ap 42: AP:000d.28f2.31ea: *Nov  2 22:53:40.582: %CAPWAP-3-CAPWAP_PAYLOAD_TOO_LARGE: Attempt to send capwap packet with payload exceeding max size. Payload Size: 2057, Maximum Allowed Payload: 1700Nov  ...

Is there a way to limit the maximum end time Lobby Administrator can set while creating guest accounts in WCS? I understand there is a 35 week limit by default however we'd like to limit this to a maximum 1 week.

Hello,We have WCS ver 7.0.230.0 and we were wondering if there is any way to audit our controllers against templates.  We had about 10 controllers already configured before we got WCS and we'd like to see how far off from our standards that they are....

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Aironet 1231G that I'm trying to recover an image on. I'm following the cisco directions of reloading the AP image file from an active TFTP server (which is myPC). My PC has a static ip address of 10.0.0.2 with the TFTP server running. I've...

Jim Obert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After a wireless network interruption, one of MAP 1522  it's  not joining to WLC .What should I do to solve this problem?Thanks.(Cisco Controller) >show ap join stats detailed 00:08:30:bb:53:20Discovery phase statistics- Discovery requests receive...

If you deploy a Cisco 1242 a/b/g access point as a rogue detector, can this be used for 802.11n wired detection as well.i.e Will the controller send the MAC addresses of the 802.11n clients and APs.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technolo...

Hi,I've got a question concerning the configuration of multiple AP manager interfaces on -for example- a cisco WLC 2504. I've read the configuration guide but I'm not sure whether this is the way the protocol works. Say I want to distribute AP's (and...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card