cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

helloI have to create a ssid and configure security with encryption and password wap ascii "log2011mfe"I set it up via telnet command with the deputy and all is well finished with crltZ and all is well, but when the web server aironet, tells me that ...

Hi there, Could someone point me in the right direction with regards to the following? I have a requirement to set up a guest SSID for contractor so that they can use the internet while in the office.Security say that all traffic on this SSID should ...

I have a new site I am bringing up in Japan, but I have my controllers based in a DC in Australia.  I am curious if there are any latency limitations to consider when installing the AP's.  I am using 3502i's.  I know with HREAP, there is a 300 ms lim...

I need a WCS report that will actually give me the top n Wireless Access points that have too many clients trying to authenticte to them.We have some serious capacity issue in meeting rooms but we need a ball park figure of how many WAPs might be aff...

Hi AllDoes anyone know what sort of performance statistics can be obtained for APs from a Wireless LAN Controller using SNMP and the Cisco MIBs?We were previously providing performance statistics from autonomous APs and would like to provide somethin...

Hi,I configured one vlan and trying to authenticate it through radius server.My objective is when a internal users want to connect through this SSID they just put username and password and authenticate through Radius server. Another vlan is getting a...

Dears,i have been trying to find a single place in Cisco where it states which Access Points can be controlled via the 5508 and the only place i found was a link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5678/Products_Sub_Category_Home.htmlwhich was giv...

The client currently has DAS solution integrates with cisco ap1200 which has been eos. As per my knowledge DAS mobile access 2000 doesn't support. 802.11n, is this correct?We are planning to separate the dad environment with cisco. Basically position...

Hello,i have a question, what is the reason that cisco 1130 series ap cannot be seen by switch it connected to, by CDP protocol---Posted by WebUser Kamran Mustafayev from Cisco Support Community App

Resolved! Wireless conflict

Hi Guys,I hope someone can answer my question for me. I understand that a Microwave oven can interfare with a wireless network but is there any other devices that can interfare with the wireless network beside the Microwave oven?Any help will be grea...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card