cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to configure a 2504 wlc and two 1142 APs that I want to connect directly to the wlc. I've heard I can't use the PoE on port 3 and 4. If so, can I use power injectors instead? I can't seem to get the APs to speak to the wlc. Using example below...

c.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could anyone please advise if there is any difference in the power supplied to a 1142N AP when using a power injector (AIR-PWRINJ3/AIR-PWRINJ4) compared to using poe on the switch port (2960S 24 port POE switch WS-C2960S-24PS-L).Thanks.

After going to the High Availability Tab in the WLC GUI and setting the primary, secondary, and tertiary, how do you see that in the CLI in the AP?I tried using show capwap ip config, it doesn't show any entries at all?And also, is there a command to...

zyang by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The problem is we have a WLC version 4.0 and have multiple SSIDs, but one has been created with WEP security is specific to the directors of the company. The scenario is that mobile devices (Blackberry, Iphone 4, IPad 2, etc) have connectivity proble...

hi,Hoping if someone has done a similar implementation. If so, pls do advice.We have two catalyst 6506 running HSRP serving our backbone switching. Hence, i'm wondering the best practice to apply when introducing a 4404 controller.Given it's a 4 port...

HiWe've been experienceing mobile Laptop, PC faling off the network, the only explanation I can find is this."When the expiration date is reached for the computer password, the Net Logon service may force the local computer credentials to expire whil...

Looking to design for redundancy and mobility. My initial plan was to use LAG on both but I am confused on the setup because typcially all interfaces on these two switches are setup with HSRP. Does anybody have a matching configuration example they c...

Hi all,I've tried to test the backhaul throughput using a mesh network consisting of two 1552 APs operating on channel 100. For this I've used iperf to simulate a transmission between one laptop connected to AP10 and a server connected to the same sw...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card