cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I've got two Cisco Aironet 1140 Access Points in my office. They're both setup as AP at opposite ends of the office with the same SSID, so employees can walk throughout the office without losing connectivity. We recently re-started one of the AP'...

Does cisco 3600 support office extend feature? If yes, is there a controller requirement?I know cisco AP 600 supports office extendThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I am Ra’ed Saad, a system design engineer. I'm interested in your 802.11n Access points products, and I would like to receive technical explanations in which I wish to have answers for the following queries:•- Maximum VOWLAN call capacity under diffe...

Rdarcairo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are using Cisco anyconnect ... is there are any possibility to define prefered network. I mean if I have 5 networks available it would be very useful to define an order to which anyconnect should connect first! If the first one not available...

Hi All,I've been looking into implementing VSS on my 6509's one of the documents I've read (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9336/products_tech_note09186a0080a7c72b.shtml) tells me that the WiSM minimum module revision must be 3.2.171.6. How/Whe...

Hi GuysWe have a number of Cisco aironet access points, mainly AIR-AP1131AG-E-K9 models.Historically these have been WEP/WPA security which was ok until we started using Windows 7.  With XP I used to enter all the keys manually on each PC as it was b...

Hi,Is the AIR-ANT5135SDW-R compatible with the 1260 APs? If so, I was planning on using 3, 2.4ghz antennas and 3, 5.8ghz antennas for each AP.Also, can I order 1260s as standalone APs or do they only come as CAPWAPP?Thanks, Pat.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card