cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a 1142N which does not join the WLC when connected via a 2960 switch. When I connect a different lap 1142N to the same port on the same switch using the same cables, it does join the lap to the WLC. And when I connect the first lap directly...

5avelsberg by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,is there any technology where we can extend the layer 2 over a layer 3 link (other than nexus OTV)?Basically i want to extend the vlan over a routed link, is this possible ?thanks

Hello Dears,I have wireless module, and when i do sh ip int brief command in router(whis is module connected) i see two interfaces:1)Service-engine interface2)Integrates-services-engine interfaceWhat is the difference between themModule has only one ...

HiI got a few messages during a day that APs have been gone down:2. Message: 802.11b/g interface of AP MYAP is down: Controller 10.15.15.15A few minutes later the AP came back to the controller with the message:4. Message: Access Point 'MYAP' associa...

var-node by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recieved in the mail an aironet 1042n ap. It was assigned an ip of 192.168.1.254 by my router. When I attempt to connect it prompts for a password and states the default username and password is admin and 1234. It will not except this, or Cics...

admin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got two Cisco Aironet 1140 Access Points in my office. They're both setup as AP at opposite ends of the office with the same SSID, so employees can walk throughout the office without losing connectivity. We recently re-started one of the AP'...

Does cisco 3600 support office extend feature? If yes, is there a controller requirement?I know cisco AP 600 supports office extendThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I am Ra’ed Saad, a system design engineer. I'm interested in your 802.11n Access points products, and I would like to receive technical explanations in which I wish to have answers for the following queries:•- Maximum VOWLAN call capacity under diffe...

Rdarcairo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are using Cisco anyconnect ... is there are any possibility to define prefered network. I mean if I have 5 networks available it would be very useful to define an order to which anyconnect should connect first! If the first one not available...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card