Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Really dont know why my APs can't in my WLC List, I try many different WLC series, and try different config in my core switch (fa0/14, fa0/15), but after I access in WLC still no lock, Could someone see my pkt files and give me some idea how to see m...

AT our main facility, we have 4 buildings side by side. We have 3 wireless vlans in an interface group on the 5508 WLC.  People will take a tablet and use it in all of the buildings on different days. That tablets are joined to our wireless network v...

sejamc71 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Today I received my very first Meraki MR33 AP, after having used Cisco APs since the AP 1230 model. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised about the hardware quality of the Meraki and I think Cisco could learn/adapt a thing or two from Meraki...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 21 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco 9800-WLC-expert,we are troubleshooting a 9800-L-C performance problem.The box is collapsing when many users are conected and showing no traffic nor correct DHCP-handling.I would like to use the follwing command  according to a Troubleshoo...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm facing a strange issue. I'm trying to add a 2700 AP to a virtual WLC but got this message.LWAPP-3-DISC_INTF_ERR2: spam_lrad.c:1967 Ignoring discovery request received on a wrong VLAN (0) on interface (1) in L3 LWAPP mode from APxxThe AP an...

gscheer67 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi new deployment for a customer running 9120axi APs. all setup and working with a Corp and a Guest WLAN. the issue comes when I try to add a ACL to our Guest and Corp WLAN via policy the users get incorrect password and are not able to connect to th...

Hi,Our client needs to have 2 different WLAN's in the same floor. Mean to say in the same floor, 2 different Organization employees are going to sit.Floor heat map was done when the requirement was for only one organization and 15 AP's was needed.But...

Jagadish2 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am stuck with an AP2802I that does not boot with its LED remaining off and nothing appearing on console.I already tried several different console cable with USB to Serial adaptor and and with a desktop (so without adaptor).I already tried to cha...

geolivier by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking into ways to restrict traffic to my management GUI of the 9800-40 WLC.In the 5520 we have CPU ACL's deployed, restricting access.I know that I can attach an ACL to my management interface but what about the mobility traffic between con...

aflbakker by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,when I look in the mac address table, I don't see the VLAN for a particular WLAN under the trunk port of the switch which is connected to FlexConnect AP. If AP performs tagging, why I don't see it in the mac address table?

iores by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes