Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm attempting to update the software on three aironet 1100 from System Software Filename:c1100-k9w7-tar.122-13.JA2 System Software Version:12.2(13)JA2 Bootloader Version:12.2(8)JA To the latest release or the 12.3x family and it fails."the software ...

mdbmfits by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm rolling out a WLC based wifi solution to replace autonomous access points. System is currently in beta.I've noticed that I cannot browse windows shares, nor connect to Bonjour enabled printers from Macs unless I enable some multicast and broad...

simonwynn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guysIts my first post and I hope you will be able to assist me with my problem.I am setting up a wireless lan in a samll firm. We have already bought Cisco Aironet 3501i Access point and ASA 5510. Now First I want to configure the Access point ...

Narmi2000 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a number of controllers which have been individually administrered and as a result the configurations are no longer uniform. Is there a WCS feature which will allow me to compare differences between the controller configs?Many thanksRho...

Hi guys,I would like to know if any of you following problem has occurred. I have implemented 3 wireless mesh with 1262 AP WLC 5508 v 7.0.116.0 and WCS 7.0.172.0 base lic, all has been running perfect, the problem arises when I want to see on the map...

Occasionally WCS will throw the following error:   AP Impersonation of MAC 'Redacted' using source MAC  'Redacted' is detected by authenticated AP 'Redacted' on  '802.11b/g' radio and Slot ID '0'. We are running version 7.0.172.0  and the only thing ...

I am trying to use the feedback tool from within WCS but when it opens the page, whatever Cisco product you choose it directs you to leave feedback for NCS.Just thought i'd let Cisco know this is broken.

We were told that even though Cisco AP's can support a ton of different ssid's, it's a good idea to keep that number to minimal, due to the fact that each ssid becons to the lowest data rate.Does anyone know what the recommended max. number of SSID i...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a question regarding a wireless network to one of our regional WAN attached offices.Most of our offices have wireless deployed using local access controllers and AP's, what I would like to do is in this new office (very small) is to ins...

Guys,we have 2 WLCs deployed in a centralized architecture, i have disable management via wireless for both WLCs.Apparently it only works for the one where client is connected to. If a  client is associated to WLC1 they will not be able to https/ssh ...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm interested in a AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9 for home office use.  I want the best connectivity possible and am tired of consumer grade hardware.  Is it possible to get the access point running without a controller?Thanks,Chester