Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have two SSID's Guest and Corp. We are using 5508 controllers. The problem is that if an iPad user is connected to Guest SSID and then try to connect to Corp then it fails saying "Unable to connect to Corp". After 10-15 retires the same iPad...

My main wireless router is the WRT54GS. I have another router WRVS4400N. What settings do I need to change for the WRVS4400N to connect to the WRT54GS using wireless?Also, if I were connected with one laptop and need to use VPN, would the other lapto...

lsessnate by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have an AP1131ag access point which i am trying to run 2 SSIDs off. The first is untrusted and uses VLAN 325 and goes through a seperate internet connection it gets its IP addresses from an ISP router with DHCP enabled. (IP helper on vlan inter...

Hi thereI have a problem with our WLC 2100 series (2125). Basycally internal DHCP server configured on WLC is not working. I have one AP connected to port no 7 (PoE) to bypass and eliminate problem with other equipment.Port no 7 details:IP Address: 1...

domelsnake by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to schedule multiple wireless guest user accounts on wcs?Wcs allows me to schedule only when creating single guest account but not when creating multiple accounts.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,Here are my questions: - can the cisco 3300 (MSE) track smartphones like iphone and android? - are these smartphones considered as RFID tags?- are there any indoor RTLS systems that can track smartphones?Thanks.

When I looked at the Quick Guide document on the 1260, it showed that 2.4 Ghz external antenna connects to 1, 2 & 3 connectors and 5 Ghz external antenna connects to 4, 5, & 6 connectors.So, does that mean the you cannot connect (qty 2) 5 Ghz antenna...

jchangela by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can anyone advise what the specific difference is between the 1040 and 1140 series AP's.  The specifications look exactly the same and the only difference I can make out is the M-Drive feature, but does this really make a difference when using ...

We are using WiSM WLCs and WCS to control a variety of 1131,1142 and 1252 APs utilising AP groups.I've noticed on WCS that the power of certain APs is at a low setting, even though the APs surrounding them are also at a low setting. This is causing s...

I have some 1242s and I can't get a straight answer on whether they can do both autonomous and lightweight or just lightweight. Model number:  AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9.I'm assuming that the 'L' in the model numbers means it's just lightweight, but searchin...

mikeccit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes