cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are replacing the Nortel wireless with Cisco solution ( WLC and APs). Authentication on the current solution uses freeradius which uses LDAP to Novell e-directory.I must implement the Cisco solution and still use Novel e-directory for authe...

My CEO house is too big & there is 4 floors avaiable & out side garden is also available. I have checked & there is no any feasibility to lay the Lan cable for connect the AP.our requirement is signal strenth should be proper in floor area as well as...

My client house is too big & there are 4 floors avaiable & out side garden is also available. I have checked & there is no any feasibility to lay the Lan cable for connect the AP.our requirement is signal strenth should be proper in floor area as wel...

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is outdoor series 1552 and indoor series 1131 both work together with wlc4402 . if not kindly suggest outdoor and indoor technology which can creat indoor mesh and outdoor mesh and indoor and outdoor meash also be connected

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Trying to upgrade a 7921 to 1.4(1) SR1 from 1.3.3 and I can connect to the phones web page but when I select "Phone Upgrade" I select the proper file but this load takes along time and will lose connection to the page.Once it load is there anyt...

Hai all..i have one AP LWAPP .. the problem is, i cannot configure this AP trough CLI. when i tyr put the command, it was appear the error "ERROR!!! command is Disabled"..this AP is new AP that i recieved from my vendor..this AP not configured yet be...

Hi,What is the maximum number of WLANs/SSIDs that can be configured on a H-REAP access point?I have a network with 3502i AP's, centralised WLC's in the data centre running 7.0.116.0, and WCS version 7.0.172.0.I was successfully running 2 SSID's at a ...

Hi all,I have 2 Cisco WLC 4400's connected to a WCS. I want to use this Location Tracking feature within the WLC 4400s so that i can track movement of particular network devices throughout my facility. I cannot find anything on how to set this up on ...

Hi, I have successfully configured the multiple SSID in the Access-point. But I am not able to achieve my objective. I want to allow only one user laptop to connect with this SSID. Currently I have applied the max session configuration but I want to ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card