cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello,     We have one wlc 4402 and configured two wlan, office and guest. Since office and guest share the same Internet connection, we want to limit the guest wlan speed to 1Mb, so no matter how many clients connect to guest wlan, they can only sha...

Hi, I would like to know whether there is any command that shows the configuration of the wireless controller (5508) like when you upload the configuration file from the GUI of the WLC. In other words, I don't want to show me all the verbose running ...

Hi, I have configured a WLAN for AAA authentication and have configured AAA/Radius authentication on the WLC, however the clients don't get authenticated when they try to join. I have run a debug and I am getting an authentication rejected message fr...

Dear forum members, I am working on a design that involves many warehouses, as well as storage yards/outside coverage.The current deployment is the cisco 1231 or 1220, with memory limitation.The environment is autonomous, and it has to remain like th...

I have 2 4402 WLC's and a central office and was trying to configure an H-Reap Ap but now the entire wireless network is down. Clients arent getting IP's. I cant see anything that is wrong but things are not working like they should. Please help.

rlaudicina by Level 1
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GuysI am trying to implement QOS in my WLAN and have a related question. We use Microsoft LYNC as our enterprise voice and video solution and I wanted to impement WLAN Qos to prioritize these coming out of the client wireless PCs. I used the GP...

I need some help from you, I found problem that some clients cannot connect to AP( but some client can connect as normal). As I checked from logs, I see a lot of messages as below:Nov 18 01:13:55.760: %DOT11-4-MAXRETRIES: Packet to client 0023.68be.1...

t-nms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card