cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! I'm trying to configure a dynamic access-reject that permit a client the connection in the network only between 8:00am to 8:00 pm.  I need that the Amigopod send a disconnect-request after to 8:00pm.For this,it's necessary that WLC sends to Amigo...

anacucala by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning!The behavior of some mobile devices ( as Iphone , Itouch, not Blackberry) with WL Controller is that, when the client doesn't use it, it disconnects after eight minutes.The client doesn`t use the device:First minute: (Cisco Controller) >...

anacucala by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5508 WLC and like 16 Access Points.  Every thing is working and I'm just trying to fine tune some security.  Here is what I want to do.- Is there a way that I can lock down the LWAP joining process to the controller?  For instance I have WLA...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2106 WLC with 4 AP's (AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9)One of the AP's (port 4) is only connecting at 10Mbps, not 100Mbps and I don't know why?All the ;ports are set on the controller to AUTO,  When I try to force that port to 100Mbps, the link drops.Coul...

HiI am trying to install a webauth certificate on a WLC (5508 6.0.188).I followed the "Generate CSR for Third-Party Certificates and  Download Unchained Certificates to the WLC" document.But when I try to upload the .pem file i get "the" "error insta...

I have integrated my ACS 5.1 with AD. If I use my phone to access wireless without any domain information, will the phone be able to pass authentication ThanksNikhiL

Hi friendsSoon will have WLC 5508 with 15 Access Point. Our existing setup includes Windows 2008 AD structure. DHCP, DNS, Radius service are installed on Win2008. I got some doubts, please help to clear these.Any advantages of using WLC local DHCP se...

Can anyone give any general guidance on what these errors are. I am getting them on variuous APs of various models and building locations. Sometimes the APs even disassociate from the controller temporaily, but not all the time.  Do they mean the ban...

mwhitlow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card