Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Im finding some dificult in search the type of device that is shown me by the Cisco Spectrum Expert.I capture the picture in attach, where it identifies a Device, which is woriking on the 802.11g RF, and the Application identifies it as a Gene...

We are running 6.0.182.0 on a number of WiSMs and have enabled CAC  (Load-based) and Traffic Stream Metrics on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.   We are still unable to view any TSM statistics either from the WLCs or  through WCS.  The exact same configur...

mkluemper by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have cordless ip phones which work fine, we want the phones to hop (or roam, not sure what the term is) from one ap to the next as the user walks throughout the building and not drop the call.how do we do this with the wireless controller?

Hi, I would like to grab a show run-config without the breaks so I can run it through the WLC Config Analyzer. (On a side note, does anyone know where to get the WLC Config Catcher that the training video mentions ?)I can't use "config paging disable...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCS code upgrade

I am installing 2 5508 controllers and I cannot add them to the WCS till I upgrade the code on the WCS. The new controllers are running 7.0.116.0 the WCS is on 6.0.132.0. How do I upgrade the WCS code opn the WCS?

evarner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently in the process of the setting up  a new wireless network and I want to test out our 7925 phones on it.  When I try uploading the certificate to the phone it fails and I find the following error in the trace logs2011-07-24 11:20:11:0910 ...

spm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have requirement to deploy wireless guest access for the Enterprise.Would appreciate feedback as to wether to use internal DHCP which is  centrally managed or using WLC DHCP.Some Considerations 1.     IP Address reporting historical on number o...

Hello all,WCS is capable of determining the "vendor" of a client , based on MAC address.1) Can i view the MAC-to-vendor mappings that WCS is using for this ?2) Can i add a new MAC OUI to this database ?regards,GN

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCS Template

Hi all;I have WCS and 40 controllers, I have only one controller configured ,is thereany  way to import that configuration from the WLC into WCS as templete?

It's been a couple years and have to research this everytime I reinstall Certs for Web Authentication for Guest Wireless access on 4402 Controllers.  I have my .crt files from CA and currently combined and saved as txt file and trying to get it conve...

Alan Brown by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm looking at doing some testing with one of my controllers by upgrading it to version 7 code but was wondering if anyone out there (in a hospital environment) is running Aeroscout and Vocera on version 7 code on one of my 4404 controllers.  ...

We have about 20 APs in our network and about 4-5 are 1131AGs and the rest are 3500s.  The 1131s disconnect from the controller for about 2 minutes (i guess it is rebooting) and then comes back up.  This happens every 1-5 days.  I have tried changing...