cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Unfortunately I won't be able to install the license within the eval period of 30 days. Is there a possibility to install another eval licenseor to expand the eval period?

We just installed a Cisco 2504, which we were told had bandwidth throttling.Well, apparently, our rep was wrong and now I have this device (and WCS), which otherwise works great, but doesn't do one of the main things we upgraded our Wireless system t...

Have a cisco 4402 manage. console and 1131AG WAPs I have a specific test LAN for one WAP but shows up on others WAPs too.  I need to stop this any ideas how?

vosj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen some very mixed signals in the documentation and forums about deploying CleanAir with existing 1140's and 1250's. I'm curious if anyone has started going back and supplementing coverage with 3500's, where you've already deployed 1140's and ...

ctcahoe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some dificulties on  finding information on how to set up two Cisco 1252 autonomous access  points, via the command line.  I am not having any luck finding steps or  suggestions on how to go about doing this and was curious if any one wou...

We currently have a 4402, AD, and an ACS server.I would really like to authenticate staff/faculty on the employee WLAN using their existing AD accounts.How hard, easy, or possible is this? Any drawbacks to using Windows AD versus a local DB on the wi...

Hi, our costumers has implemented 2 AIR-WLC4402-50-K9 with Software Release 7.0.98.0, the wireless infrastructure consist in 2 Root-Mesh-LAP and 8 Mesh connect over-the-air to deploy outdoor coverage.All the LAP are Aironet 1520 Series Mesh Access Po...

esavorani by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just updated my 4404 controller with 7.0.116.0. After I rebooted and check the version number on the monitor page, it tells me its still version 7.0.98.0. The weird thing is, is that the Emergency Image Version is what changed to version 7.0.116.0.

HiOur selfs and a local council are broadcasting our SSID over each others wireless infrastructure.Mobility group is set up, this works, the NAT is setup with firewall in the middle as per the diagram.The council can connect authentcate to their site...

Hey,We have around 40x 1200 access points and wish to implement MS PEAP with IAS as the radius server. We wish to have different VLAN's allocated based on group's within Active Directory. Is this possible? And no we dont have a controller.If so, can ...

Here's a quick rundown of how I'm set up, before I get to my question:12 sites2 4404 WLC's2 WLAN's - 1 private, 1 publicActive Directory domainThe private network is for domain devices only.  It authenticates using 802.1x and client certificates push...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card