Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have an issue regarding alarm forwarding from rfid tags, to 3rd party systems via sms or e-mailWhen the alarmbutton on the Aeroscout T3 tag is pushed, we would like the following info to beforwarded: tag-name and current location. As it i...

ov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I already converted an AP to CAPWAP but after that I realized that I did not set duplex full and it's giving mismatch logs. How can I modify this parameter in CAPWAP mode either from the WLC or the AP console?I think it should be possible, once...

Hello,I can't connect with windows seven on ap1121 with this parameterswep mode mandatory mic key-hash.I can connect with windows XPIf i make a configuration without  mic key-hash i can connect.I have on my network 300 AP1121, i don't want change the...

dloustaud by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Wireless Control System, 3 WLC and 190 APs. I need to monitor 802.11 radios through SNMP. The system is running with LWAPP and the APs are not accesible through SNMP (no response trying to acces them). I try to send traps to the SNMP server...

I am trying to determine how many 802.11b clients I have on my network so I can deside whether to turn off the protocol.  When I run the Client Summary report I get 26 for Number of Users.  However, when I run the Client Count:Daily Stats I only get ...

bdubrow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Has anyone had experience in implementing the NAC Guest server with Wireless controllers? I'm looking for feeback about this solution and any benefits or issues that people may have had.Implementing this solution would solve my requirement for...

robporzig by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a legacy system that uses Cisco 1220's configured as WorkGroup Bridges.  These associate to other 1220's configured as regular APs.We are in the process of upgrading from an autonomous to a lightweight system, using Cisco 1252's in most applic...

Dear forum members, I have deployed quite a few WLAN environmnets but none so far forWireless VoIP. If I have to design a system for both data and Voice isnt reccomended to create 2 VLANs/ 2 SSIDs, one for voice and one for Data?Also what needs to be...

HiOne of my AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9 just crashed. It rebooted itself and came back to service.In the logs I see this here:*Mar  1 00:00:09.669: *** CRASH_LOG = YES*Mar  1 00:00:09.971: soap_extern_intr_dispatch: no handler for UIC2 intrno 12 level 4*Mar  1...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WiSM and we use Cisco open webauthentication with a user email address. When performing  this command via CLI:>config network secureweb disable>save config> reset systemWill this make the web authentication come up HTTP instead of HTTPS ?

What is the best way to configure four Cisco 1240AG APs to provide roaming in a classroom block? Would it be best to use WDS, or using APs as repeaters, or some other solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card