Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco WLC routing

We have a WLC-2106 and we need to configure 802.1x,we notice that the Radius traffic is sent always through the management port, considered that the radius server is behind a vpn the we don't want to change the crypto map on the firewall in order to ...

acleri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are running version 4.2.62 of Cisco WCS.I'd like to upgrade to 4.2.128.  We run version 4.2.209.0 on our WLCs.The release notes for WCS version 4.2.128 does not list WLC version 4.2.209 as a supported version.I would think it would be OK but ca...

I have the following question, I have monitored, that sometimes a user connects to a access point and then to other different access points, causing an little lost in the comunication to the network. I can to force a wireless users always connects to...

I have a WLC 4402 configured to run 1131AG LAPs in 11 buildings.I already have a working SSID on VLAN 3 for public consumption.Now, I want to add a second SSID on a separate VLAN 6 that uses a RADIUS server to authenticate our Windows domain users. ...

scdladmin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ;I need to configure a 891W with 3 (three) Vlans (vlan5:private, vlan6:public, vlan10:management) and two SSIDs (public and private, management none). I connected a switch trunk interface to the router interface in trunk, allowed vlans all.My rout...

I noticed that 6.0.196 does not support an automated upgrade.  Anyone have any idea how i can upgrade.  I tried to install it and then import a backup of the 6.0.196 database and that does not work.

Hi All,i have sql DB with the allowed mac address clients.is there a way to interact between the DB and the mac address filtering system of the controller or the WCS.i know that it can be done via the ACS, but it's too complicated.any ideas?thanksAmi

amisuissa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,currently we have more than 50 APs running in LWAPP mode (10xx, 113x, etc.), connected on four WLC 4402 controllers (v. 4.2.205.0) with enough licenses. Now we need to implement 1142 APs, which are CAPWAP-only capable. This means, to run the ne...

Dear all,Just to verify using ones experience on the field, please take a look at the following scenario:I have a rather old installation with 5 single-mode 1242G access points.I would like to provide additional access using three 1131 LAPs, an 2112 ...

akaliptos by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card