Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've been asked by a customer to provide an LWAPP wireless LAN at a site in Guatemala but the Cisco Wireless Compliance document shows no entry for that country.  Has anyone installed Cisco wireless in that country and if so what equipment and settin...

pchaloner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayWe are currently deploying the Cisco unfied guest access solution (as per best practices). The one area that is alittle grey is the actual placement of the guest server. Could you please comment on wether the server should be place in the DMZ...

colsbyw by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a problem with Wip 310 and wireless Network CIsco. I have installed WIP310 on the CUCM 7.1.32900 but the  handover don't fuction. When I have and active call and i move from AP  to other AP the call is dropped. With 7925 don't have any prob...

HiI know that if i upgrade to firmware version 1.3.3 i can't downgrade to a lower version.But I'd like to know if possible to downgrade from 1.3.4SR1 to firmware 1.3.3 because  i'd like to test version 1.3.4SR1.ThanksBest RegardsMC

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded from WLC 4.2.207.0 to 6.0.199.0 (WiSM), and WCS 5.2.130.0 to 6.0.196.0. All my heatmaps that contain 1231G LAPs are solid "maroon" (-35 dBm) in color. If I remove the 1231 APs from the heatmap selection on the right hand side, my ...

drakow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,in last few days, the 1140 Series APs (802.11n) have disappeared from the maps of my WLSE. Previously appeared in red because the radio (802.11n) is not managed by the WLSE (version 2.15).APs now appear in gray colour in right menu: all locatio...

sdurn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1131AG configured withWPA2 - AES and we would also like to allow only certian MAC addresses to attach.I found that MAC Authenication doesn't work with WPA.  Is there a way to configure MAC filtering instead?

What is the largest suggested broadcast domain that can be used in a wireless lan using 6509's with wism controllers? We are a university and we have issues with students pulling ip's with their mobile devices because their wireless is turned on thus...

Am currently looking for some wireless Cisco product that will be able to transmit data for the distance of 10KM.Do you think the Aironet 1410 will be able to do the job?Thanks

Hi,I'm doing a demo for a customer and I have a small "bug" on my WCS. The WCS is showing fault information on the home page. It says: "Total APs not yet assigned to Maps : 2". When I open the link, it says "None detected". There are also two unknown...

My wireless controller 4402 is running with 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n.  How do I disable 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11n and keep the 802.11g?Thanks.

na na by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New commands were added to 6500 IOS SXF6 to ease initial setup of the trunk and channel ports for the wism. Problem is after typing these commands I can't undo them. This is the "wism module <mod> controller 1 native-vlan" command.After removing t...

jroyster by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Best solution

Hi, I have some problems with our Wifi network; we need to give support to around 800 PC connections to the wireless LAN.The data transfer is very low however in our current network the connection get lose or not respond on many PCs.We would like t...

We are currently having an issue with clients that connect wireless and go to the web.  Our WiFi adapters on XP choose 1500 mtu by default.  when being tunneled it causes the packets to fragment and the pages to take forever to load.  At 1300 mtu, ev...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: