cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I got a Cisco 1200 series wi-fi router. My requirement is to have an ssid for guests and also another ssid for our employees.My setup is like below:ISP  |  |Router  |  |Layer 3 Switch | |Aironet wi-fiIf I connect the wifi to a LAN and with no ...

Resolved! 1252 LAP.

I Have a 1252 LAP that immediately gives me 3 solid red lights on the top when I give it power.  Is this a dead board.  I cant find info on the 3 red lights anywhere.  I called Cisco but it is out of warranty and they would not even tell me what the ...

I understand that Linksys WAP54G support WPA and 802.1x authentication. Will a cisco compatible client card get connected to the WAP54G via LEAP authentication to a Cisco ACS server ? Connection scenario:-Cisco compatible client card <-WPA/LEAP-> WAP...

jazzzz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do do you enable guest mode on a Cisco Wireless LAN controller (4404)?Auto APdot11 ssid Testvlan 111authentication open guest-modeGuest modeIf you want the access point to allow associations from client devices that do not specify an SSID in their co...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I installed and configured waln controller 2106 with 2 1121G access points.All looks OK, but there are problems with clients with old and cheap chipsets.I have ralink 61 in my desktop and I can connect even to open WLAN only sometimes, but with...

dm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find out how to best replace two active 4404's with a WiSM while providing minimal client downtime, and would appreciate some input on my two solutions to help determine which is best.The WiSM is currently on the live network with no AP...

Hi,Post upgrade of our controllers to 6.0.199 two our our CiscoAP1231's didnt come back up and if we console into them it seems to be a flash error.The device will no longer allow access to flash (DIR fails) and can't get the updated image.I've tried...

Abertay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently several of our 123AG access points have failed to rejoin the WLC after being rebooted. This only seems to happen with the 1232AG's.  When I console in to the access point I see the following error messages: *Mar  1 00:00:06.401: %LINK-3-UPD...

Hi,I have AP :OUTDOOR,AIR-LAP1524SB-N-K9 , i want to deploy this AP at difrent location , between WLC 5508( SW:6.0.196.0) and AP there are 2 nos of layer 3 Switchesconnected with OSPF.should i use DHCP option 43 to join the AP into WLC ??How it will ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card