cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have to upgrade our WLC4404s from version 4.2.207.0 to 6.0.196.0 so that our new 1142N APs are supported. Can anyone please tell me if I am required to upgrade Cisco Secure ACS (Windows) from version 4.1 to 4.2 to remain compatible please?The...

brodierad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 WLC running 3.2.171.6 code that I need to upgrade to a newer code to support the 802.11N aps that have been purchased.  I have moved all of my aps off of one of my controllers so they will not be bouncing up and down while the upgrades are t...

jwinters99 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I encounter one issue in AP. Not sure why the directory of nvram does not have any file and cannot write memory to the AP.AP#wr  %No memory available%No memory availablestartup-config file open failed (Not enough space) AP#dir nvram:%No memory availa...

Hi,I am planning to implement LAP in my network, (1250 and 1140 series)I would like to know what is the minimum and maximum Characters can be assigned to an LAP.Thanks,

hi there,i am having problems with implementing load balancing successfully. its really churing my head. Can the genious people out here shed me some light on aggressive load balancing. How successful is load balancing? I have not been able to block ...

I recently had a switch fail.  I decided to upgrade it to a Netgear 802.3af POE Switch.  I figured it would work with my access points since they were using the cisco power injecters (model AIR-PWRINJ2).  For some reason they will not power up using ...

Hi,Can someone please confirm which model 1142N APs I need to buy to operate in Australia with 4404 WLCs please? From what I can tell I need model AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9, is this correct? We're still running pre-CAPWAP v4.2.x.x software on the WLCs by the...

brodierad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have Layer 2 security such as WPA2 configured with a Web Authentication policy as well?We have a guest wireless network which uses a web authenticaion policy.  However there is no Layer 2 security configured.  When i try to enable L...

Here is my situation.  I am running a new WLC 5508 with 6.0x code and the controller is housed at the data center, the remote building has a high speed point to point link.  I have no issues with the LAPs connecting but clients are not getting IP add...

jake.stabl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you police rogue wireless devices? I've been playing around with some of the features of WCS and it seems you have a few different options to choose from - SPT, RLDP, containment, etc. What advice can you lend?Thanks

Dears,we have 3560 switch in the core and 2960 in the access layer, we have a new project for Cisco Wireless that will cover the whole building.the configuration of the switches are on the default that means the VLAN 1 on all ports and the subnet is ...

kayocisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wireless router designed to provide visitors just internet access. The wireless router is hanging of the firewall. Here is the configuration I have on the firewall:ip address inside 10.150.179.2 255.255.255.0global (outside) 1 interfacenat (...

Hi All,Does anyone know what the state of play is for those of us using Cognio 3.1 and wishing to transfer that to another laptop ?We dont want to upgrade to Cisco Spectrum Expert 3.2 (unless its free...of course ). We just want to move it onto anoth...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card