cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Experti m going to conduct  WIPT survey  roaming is required  kinldy help me how to enable roaming   what data rates  should i use while conductingmy survey

I was hoping that someone else has run into this issue.  I recently upgraded a WiSM controller for a customer from 5.1.163 to 6.0.196. Before the upgrade they did not report any issues with their clients, the majority of their clients are Apple lapto...

Todd S by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,      I wanna change the Windows WCS 6.x IP Address but I didn't find any documentation about this process.      Is there any documentation avaliable or should I consider just change the IP Address and restart the Windows Server ??      T...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are a couple other threads in here that discuss whether or not Cisco's 3G HWIC's can somehow be aggregated (through IOS or not) in order to essentially get an Nx3G amount of bandwidth over a carrier's network.Cisco says the only option is to us...

4.0.217.0 Everything works great with a Lenovo T61 laptop running EAP-FAST using the IBM Access Connections client. However a new out of box 7925G SCCP 1.3(3) phone shows "connection failed" onscreen to WLC 4.0.217.0 and ACS 5.1 Here is what the RADI...

HiWe are looking at deploying wireless at five large campus sites one in each state.Does anyone have ideas on deploying single SSID verus multiple SSID for each location.Are their advantages from reporting and security to identify rouge devices assoc...

Hey everyone,We recently changed mailservers and now I can't get our RVS4000 to email logs via SMTP. We just started using google apps, which run SMTP through port 587 and require authentication. Is there any way of getting the RVS4000 to use a non-s...

Our guest wireless will allow  users to associate but it will notre-direct to the login page. We get the error page cannot bedisplayed. If we add the 1.1.1.1 into the browser itconnects to the login page. We have tried to regenerating new Certs,chang...

Hi AllThe installation guide for the ACS Remote Agent for Windows suggests that you need to be able to PING the ACS device.By default the ACS does not respond to PING.I know how to make the ACS respond to a PING.Does anyone know why the remote agent ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card