cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi. I have installed 4 new WAP200 units and a switch (Cisco LinksysSLM224G) at a customer site today.Roaming between the AP's (one SSID) doesnt work very well at all. I loose my IP address when i connect (pretty quickly) to the next AP and takes arou...

davieshuw by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have single WLC, the deployment is simple. One corporate user wlan, one guest wireless vlan and one corporate wlan. Currently we are only using guest wired/wireless LAN.Now we're looking to integrate ACS with some form of automated authentication ...

Greetings,We need to replace a 3750G with either a WISM or 5508. What are the benefits of the 5508 and is the 5508 worth the premium? we have no plans to use OfficeExtend. Secondly can the wireless controller info be copied from the 3750 to either de...

I have been looking for information on high availablility deployment options for the MSE with the AeroScout engine, but have not found anything. Is there such a deployment option?

tmoffett by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with multiple Microsoft ADs.And I need to get EAP-TLS working for client in all ADs.Each AD has it's own CA.We will do machine authentication.We have a Cisco Secure ACS server to handle the authentication.My question: Is it possible...

kennet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I can configure wireless client authentication using the user local database in the ACS, whitout use LEAP Authentication? (The devices of this wifi solution, are WLC 2106 and ACS 4.2).Thanks

We have the following at our facility:- Vocera system- 2 Cisco Wireless Services Modules (WiSMs)Problem:Badge 1 can only make a successful badge-to-badge call with Badge 2 only if both badges are associated to APs running on WiSM A.  If Badge 1 remai...

pingmenow by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i got quote  in which client ask me300 feet cat5e  outdoor to  indoor cable assembliesi dunt thikno so after 100 ft data will travel  kindly suggest me  awaitibg for  your prompt response

I've recently added a few APs to our organization and I'm finding that WCS is reporting a few as rogues.  Should I just acknowledge these as friendly internal or is there something else I should be doing to let WCS know they're internal?Thanks in adv...