cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

best product for wifi configuration

I'm new to the networks.I need to set up a network to connect my PC to its data acquisition device (usually connected via LAN, static IP).PC is 200 m far from daq device. Between daq device and PC there are several metal structures. I have already tr...

Stefano3 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2504 WLC graphic missing in 8.5.171.0

Anyone running a 2504 WLC, with code level 8.5.171.0? On mine, the graphic for the front of the device on the Monitor --> summary page is missing.  It's always been there in older code versions.  I looked in the page source and found that it should b...

Random disappearing of the wireless clients.

Hello Everyone,I’m working on the WLAN environment based on AIR-AP3802I-E-K9 with WLC 5529 8.8.130.0. For unknown reason some wireless clients (connected based 2,4GHz – 802.11g) just disappear from the network.Based on my observation, at least part o...

WLAN-Profile.png
wifimaster by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to reset Cisco 5508 WLC (SSO Enabled)

We have two Cisco 5508 WLC and SSO is enabled. If i follow the below steps, will it erase the configuration of both WLC's. Please confirm. Thank youlogin to WLC GUI with valid username and password.Go to Command > Reset to Factory Default.Click Reset...

Wireless Heatmap of Actual Utilization

Does anyone know if the Cisco RF Planner is capable of creating a heat-map of actual utilization (i.e., when there are 20 active users and what the wireless coverage is like)?  Another question is can it be created plugging 20 users and 60 devices an...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers