cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, i'm trying to do a redundant bridges, with 2 root bridges and 4 non-root bridges. So normaly 2 non-root will connect to a single root, but if one root is down, his two non-root will connect to the other root, and this works fine with the...

Resolved! WCS upgrade help

Hi All, Yesterday I upgraded WCS from 5.2.130 to 6.0.132 and now the WCS "home page" will not load. I've attached a screen shot of the error. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Scott

ssaluga by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2821-vsec-ccme/k9 routers in 4 offices. i need to have a video conferencing also. how can i achieve this, do i have to buy extra hardware or i can just do this through commands.Kind regardsZeeshan

Has anyone configured this and got it work?I am having issues with the AP registering with the controller over the i-net. The firewall rules seem to be fine port 5246 and 5247 are permitted in. NAT is configured on the FW and controller using the d...

I have WCS version 4.2.62.11, upon creating temporary guest accounts what is the difference between using 'Local Net Users' vs. 'Guest Users' feature. I look under both and they each have the same guest accounts I have created. Which is the Cisco sta...

Is this version of WCS compatible with a Controller using 5.2.193? I've checked the released notes and for Controller 5.2.193 it says it needs WCS 5.2.130, but is 6.0.132 WCS also compatible?Thanks in advance!

I tried to make a NAR (IP based or CLI/DNIS based) to permit access from AAA client 1.2.3.4 for ACS group 10.AAA client 5.6.7.8 must use group 20, but users still get authenticated in Group 10. Auth is ok, but overall process failed. Why does NAR wor...

hii have setup a wireless network (hidden ssid, wpa2-aes, G radio only) by using 5 1131AG AP as root devices (all connected to the same switchall stationary clients or roaming clients (iphones, blackberries etc) all roam seamlessly from 1 AP to anoth...

Hello,We have location servers running 5.2.91.0 and WLCS running 5.2.178 but cannot track any clients-see attached .location server is contactable from WCS & WLCs ,NTP is configured,LOCP,SNMP,SOAP all permitted on the firewall between the controller...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card