cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a WLC plugged into a unmanaged 8-port switch which is connected to two interface of cisco router. I also have a DHCP server. I want to create a public SSID to receive IP from one scope and another private SSID to get IP from second scope. does...

I facing a problem that using mac filtering, WPA2/AES/PSK on WLC.When I enable MAC filtering, client cannot connect it.I would like to setup a ssid that support 802.11N, WPA2 key and Mac filtering without radius server.Any people can help?I try the t...

russkwong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following is the setup.WLC 4404 running 5.2.178.0 code. 1142N LAPs. ACS ver 3.2 is the radius server and is tied to AD.I tested with three different models of laptops, two worked and one did not. The first laptop that worked: IBM (not on domain) ...

alexjr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WLC2106 with SW 5.2.193.0. I want to configure Local Significant Certificates (LSC)enollment from Microsoft CA based on MS Windows 2008 accordig to cisco guidehttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080...

Resolved! WCS Audit Mismatch

Hi therewe had some problems with audit mismatches on a WCS version 5.0.x; it always said that the apUserName, apPassword and apEnablePassword.Then we upgraded to WCS version 5.2.148 and WLC 5.2.193. The problems with the username and password mismat...

we have a wireless chip and pin device. It connects using WEP128bit and transactions work fine once its connected. If the C+P device goes into "sleep mode" it finds that when woken up that it cannot find the access point and through its own software ...

platform 1310G. Two AP's setup as follows:LANSW1---AP1===dot1q====AP2---LANSW2I'm looking for an effective way to encrypt data going over the wireless bridged network.Most of the documentation assumes client authentication, however, we are running th...

HelloWe are trying to get controller backups sent to a remote TFTP server via WCS.We have configured the TFTP server IP in WCS via the 'Configure' > 'TFTP Server' section.We then schedule the TFTP via 'Administration' > 'Background Tasks' > 'Controll...

Hi all,I was wondering does CISCO sell any standalone access-points that supports 802.1x assigned VLAN(s)? Basically I want to create one SSID (ie: GCORP) and have all users connect to that SSID for wireless connectivity. So if Joe connects to GCORP ...

Hi, I have this CSSC 5.1 installed and i have also created the XXX.XML file using the CSSC Management application. Can anyone advice me on how to install this config file into my client. i cant find documents in the net. pls advice. thank you.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card