Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to set up a simple configuration with WLC2106 ver 5.0.148.0 and two LWAP1131 connected to port 7 and 8 (PoE) on WLC2106.I have only these interfaces:ap-manager: 10.1.1.3/24 untagged port 1management: 10.1.1.2/24 untagged port 8virtual: ...

rolf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys ,Anybody kown what maximum number of user can connect this ap ? And how many users can use ip communicator for voip ?ThanksJorge.ff

From what i have read on the LAP1524PS product data sheet, it looks like this radio is designed for b/g and 4.9 licensed access. Are there any restrictions to using this device in a non-public safety situation, say a commerical environment. The only ...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro.EAP-TLS is working now, but how to configure EAP-FAST as the backup in case TLS is failure then user still able to use FAST as the second choice ?your reply will be highly appreciated.thanks heaps.Jack

ney25 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running 12.3(8) JEA3 on a Cisco AIR-AP1220-IOS-UPGRD (PowerPC405GP) processor with 15138K/1236K bytes of memory.Any way to broadcast more than 1 SSID?AP-CIS1200 -(config-ssid)#guest-mode Dot11Radio0: Guest-ssid already existing on ssid XXXX• Su...

garcia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This was working last week and today when I am trying to https to the box and nothing happens. It has been almost 10 minutes and still waiting for https:// . I can ping and getting response from the device fine.Anyone has any ideas to fix this?Than...

ttran by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if anybody knows how to prevent these messages and also what it means :- IDS 'Auth flood' Signature attack cleared on AP 'PF2_AP6' protocol '802.11b/g' on Controller '192.168.2.10'. The Signature description is 'Authentication Reques...

There are several 1522 APs working as mesh (802.11a backhaul) and one Root AP connected to the wired network. One of the mesh APs is also configured as bridge and it connects remote LAN to wired network. Is it possible to place remote LAN traffic in ...

osumbekov by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a question about MESH AP Path selection.If a Root MESH AP down, the other MESH AP can connect another backup Root MESH AP.But the MESH AP is not fall back to first Root MESH AP which back to noraml, even though the Backup Root MESH AP's...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Two Offices at a distance of 3KM with line of site. Can you advice outdoor wireless device model.Both Sites are on different networkOffice 1 : 192.168.1.0/24Office 2 : 192.168.2.0/24

Hello. I have set up a 1130AG autonomou access point. My users are using Panasonic Toughbook touchpads. Most of my shops are working fine but one will not let users authenticate. I have them using RADIUS to a Windows 2003 server with WPA-TKIP. W...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card