cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

we have a wireless chip and pin device. It connects using WEP128bit and transactions work fine once its connected. If the C+P device goes into "sleep mode" it finds that when woken up that it cannot find the access point and through its own software ...

platform 1310G. Two AP's setup as follows:LANSW1---AP1===dot1q====AP2---LANSW2I'm looking for an effective way to encrypt data going over the wireless bridged network.Most of the documentation assumes client authentication, however, we are running th...

HelloWe are trying to get controller backups sent to a remote TFTP server via WCS.We have configured the TFTP server IP in WCS via the 'Configure' > 'TFTP Server' section.We then schedule the TFTP via 'Administration' > 'Background Tasks' > 'Controll...

Hi all,I was wondering does CISCO sell any standalone access-points that supports 802.1x assigned VLAN(s)? Basically I want to create one SSID (ie: GCORP) and have all users connect to that SSID for wireless connectivity. So if Joe connects to GCORP ...

Hi, I have this CSSC 5.1 installed and i have also created the XXX.XML file using the CSSC Management application. Can anyone advice me on how to install this config file into my client. i cant find documents in the net. pls advice. thank you.

We had to upgrade the linux OS for WCS, so I backed up the database, installed a new version of the OS, made a clean installation of WCS, then restored the latest database. Everything is working fine except the system says "unlicensed". I checked the...

ngholmieh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've got a WLC 4402 running 5.2.157.0, and WCS 5.0.72.0.We've got a guest wlan that uses web authentication to grant IP addresses for guest users.We have the WLC syslogging to another server, at syslog level critical.What we would like to do is get ...

Hi to all,I've a question regarding Guest Wireless Access: can the WLC5508 do Guest Termination Tunnel as they do the WLC440X??? I suppose yes...or better say I hope yes What about the AP support? Can I mix as is possible with the 440X where the inte...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys currently we have one ACS server for all wirless authentication.....we are putting another one for redundancy....i will be config replication from primary to secondary.....while i was suring arojund in WCS i have noticed that when adding another...

Hi All,With the 4400 series if the primary controller failed it could take around 30 seconds iirc for the APs to re-associate with the secondary WLC.Has this situation improved with the 5508 controller .... can the AP failover in less time?Cheers,Eoi...

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card