Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to design a solution for a residential colony. The solution should provide indoor wireless coverage to the users inside homes. There is no other cabling infrastructure available in the colony and I was considering to deploy Cisco 1522 Mesh ...

We plan on upgrading our WCS from 5.0.56.0 to 5.2.130.0, to support the WLC's that run 5.2.178.We know how to upgrade, but would like to know how to downgrade to a previous version in case we need to rollback.The config guide only tells you how to up...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4402(50) with 25 nos. 1242 LWAP, I have two guest wlan (guest1 & guest2) with different dynamic interface and vlan. both dhcp scopes assigned in wlc mgmt. guest1 wlan is working properly, guest2 is not authenticating with web authentication. ...

I know this is going to be somewhat biased, but I have the unique opportunity to choose a wireless NIC for our company.It's like this... We have been rolling out many different types of laptops from Dell over the last couple of years and each one ha...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I i want to upgrade from à version 4.1.83.0 to à version 4.2.110.0 can you tell me if the step are : stop the server, backup the data base with dbadmin abd install the new version and restore the database.

benleb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Location 2700 - 3.1.42.0 WCS - 4.2.81.0WLC - 4402 - 5.1.151.0I recently added a 2nd controller into my wireless infrastructure and I cant seem to get the location device to locate clients. It works no problem with the 1st controller.The time on the d...

nickh2022 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot seem to get this darn AiroNet 1130AG AP to allow 'b' devices. All of the examples I have found are not the same GUI interface as what this one has. I just upgraded the IOS to the lastest as of 5/6/2009. How do I get this to work.

Getting the following error:ap(config)#int dot11Radio 0ap(config-if)#ssid Wirelessap(config-if)#ap(config-if)#no shut*Mar 1 00:05:52.598: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to reset*Mar 1 00:05:52.902: %DOT11-2-NO_FIRMWARE: Inter...

I try to get an IP address for the interface this card generates (interface Cellular 0/3/0) I already did basic configuration for it but nothing happens. Doing "show ip interface brief" the interface is up in status and up in protocol and doing "show...

Quick question (I hope): I'm installing WCS for the first time on a VMWare server. The server and Vmachine all meet the requirements outlined in the WCS documentation, however I'm unsure which version of WCS I should start with.4.2.111.0 MD is show...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card