Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I converted an aironet 1231 ap to LWAP with the newest LWAP image, but everytime it boots up it looks for the WLC but doesnt find it and keeps rebooting. If I try to login to the device before it reboots it wont let me (it acts like I typed the wron...

I have a 1310 WBG that is connected to the infrastrure pointed at a 1240 AP. The problem that I am seeing is a client (camera) works once the camera is powered up. It gets an IP and then it is unaccessible from the network. I can login to the brid...

TJ Kelly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first environment to be in where we have a good size wireless network...about 150 users. We were having issues with people dropping alot so we've moved some AP's around, adjusted some settings on the WLC and it seems to have stabilized...

Hi board,I stumbled over an isse (or a design limitation) of the WLC - maybe someone could help. It's mainly about wireless bridges.If I have a wireless client (laptop) that is intended to bridge traffic from it's physical interface or from a VMWare ...

hi, there.We have a remote site which has around 10 isolated tiny buildings, one of them has SM optical fiber back to backbone 5km away.there is NO any physical structure to inter-connect those tiny building together, no copper, no optical fibre what...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question is regarding DHCP required and mobile supplicants in an LWAPP architecture environment. Assume DHCP required is set to true. Assume the supplicant is powered on and receives its IP address. The client then roams to a new BSS (BSS2) in t...

bsturges1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to configure NME-AIR-WLC6-K9 in ISR 2851 router into sepearte VRF ? Idea is to terminate wireless lan traffic into core switch and pass it through WAN optimizer ( Riverbed).Thanks,Gurvinder

gurvi0000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cusomter wanting to buy the 4402 controller (16AP) w/1142 LWAAP. However, the customer has 3COM 4400 series gigabit (802.3af) lan switches. Will I have any issues to integrate? I've only integrated into Cisco switches in the past.I am l...

arun.k by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a pilot with WCS 4.2.62.0 (windows) and one WLC 4402 running 4.2.61.The WCS is running is a vmware instance and my vmware administrator have told me that the WCS is very system resource heavy.I have not looked further into the problem, e...

HiI just purchased the new usb wlan adapter model no. WUSB600N and when i installed it i had connection to the internet for 5 minutes. then when i go to the status of my internet and let it detect a problem. it says: The Wireless Connection 9 Has COn...

hii have a wireless network with 5 lap and wlc, i want to cover a sector witch a repeater, i buy a ap1242 autonomous to do that, i configured everithing like the manuals say. and the repeater can get connected ok with one lap. but the users conected ...

andresfmg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do both radio have to be in Install mode during the installation process to allign the antenna? Reading through the Quick Start guide, it said that the Root Must be in Install mode but never mentioned anything about the Non-Root. Thank you.

Can 1310 be deployed in bridge mode (point-to-multipoint) with several 1241AG(which are in workgroup bridge mode)??? All APs are autonomous.With what APs is 1310 compatible as a bridge-to-bridge?

kostica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes