cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I just want to get everyone's opinion on which way to go for a wireless controller. Basically, I am deploying a wireless N environment. As a result, I either have to get a 4400 series controller or a Cisco 2821 router with the contr...

joneschw1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you handle per phone user / password authentication when using EAP-FAST? Do you create 1 credential per user when you distribute the phone or do you have a shared credential for all your phones?

asafayan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to watch what Lightweight Access Points are connected to a controller? We have a large environment, and current have 81 lightweight access points spread over 4 different controllers. I can ping the access points with their static ip ad...

We have a lot of 1252 AP, they registered to a 4404-100, if we enable the 802.11n (a/n and b/g/n) we didn't seen it from the clients. The APs have a power injector (AIR-PWRINJ4)- AP Sw : 5.2.178.0- 4404-100 Sw 5.2.178How can we use it?

ikalmar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bring in an autocad drawing to png and type in the Horizontal & Vertical dims. When I go to look at the maps to place APs, the map is all squished. When I try to alter the dimensions I tells me I can't be bigger then the parent building. Here are ...

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a bunch of standalone AIR-AP1231G-A-K9 running c1200-k9w7-mx.123-8.JEC2/c1200-k9w7-mx.123-8.JEC2 which is currently setup for guest and company ssid. The guest I don't care but for company, it goes back to a Microsoft IAS radious Certificate A...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I hope if anyone can help me.a Building has 3 companies (A,B and C) and I have one WLC in each company there is 3 AP I want to configure WLC whereas any AP in company A cant communicate to other AP in company B and C and the same to al...

I have 3 access points that I recently converted to LWAPP. After the conversion, all 3 AP's are now MIA - no sign of them in WCS or on any of our controllers. I can trace them back to the switch that they are directly connected to and they do pull a ...

vancamt76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have any of you tested the LWAPP 1250 AP with a media converter or combination media converter/PoE injector. - Just wondering if there are any that work OK. I don't need 56 volt PoE since I will only have one radio module installed, but I can't see...

rduke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 controllers each are part of a different module (WiSM) and both keep rebooting (not at the same time) , both module are located within the same chassis.When this started i had version 4.2.99 so i upgraded to 4.2.176 but it keeps doing it.I a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card