cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

All, I have Aggressive Roam setup in our WCS network with 3 4402 controllers, and 1131 APs. When clients move from one AP to another windows gives them the little notification pop-up which kicks the person out of the program currently running. Is t...

Hi Have Local/Anchor controller deployment with code 5.1.x running.Anchor controller (in DMZ) is configured for DHCP server and enabled. I have mobility anchor configured and both Data & Controller paths are UP and more over eping/mping work on both ...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks -I just received an AIR-LAP-1252-AG-A-K9 AP. I orded the LWAPP model expecting the AP to show up with LWAPP code on it.So I unpackaged it and plugged it into the network. It obtains an IP address and I can ping and telnet to it. I conf...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP 1130 Model AP's IOS has got corrupted and AP is not booting properly its going in to AP: prompt I have tried to recover the same by following the procedure but unable to recover the same, following is the link is the procedure which I applied htt...

Hi all, Hope all is well I have a new building with a floor of wireless enabled. Have imported the map and it is on the WCS.Thing is, the view of the map shows that there are no clients associated on any of the APs. When I change the view, it sh...

We have multiple buildings connected by AP1230B-A-K9's. Due to line of sight we are trying to relay through one building to another. Here's a schematic with nodes numbered for ease of discussion:---Building A---1: LAN Cat52: AP1230 as AP-------------...

Just got this AP, glanced through the guides, fired it up to walk through the setup pages. Seems pretty straight-forward, however, The radio for 802.11g doesn't seem to be working. The radio LED light comes on briefly than goes off - not much of a p...

MIke68847 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamWe have a small problem with the AP's for a University in Africa. The 53 Cisco 1252 Access points that were designed are FCC. That means on the WiSM I can't change the country code to ZA because the AP then doesn't report in. If I change it to...

tmailula by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need clarification - I think it does workDoes the AP Group feature work with the anchor controller guest access featureSSID guest --- LWAP -- LWAPP -- Foreign WLC --- EoIP --- Anchor Controller --- VLAN 10 or VLAN 11ie Guests in Building 1SSID guest ...

I have installed aironet 1300 in 4 farms. the remote APs link to the central AP via one 2.4Gz interface using sectoral antenna and serves the farms on the other 2.4Gz interface using omni antenna. On loading the ERP application at the central farm, t...

walter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have access points spontaneously jumping between 2 controllers. When this happens, the WLAN associations on the radios are lost. Each time an AP jumps to the other controller, the WLAN is re-assigned to the radio and the configuration is saved....

RYAN PAUL by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloDoes any one know if an access point (1242) supports downloadable ACL. If so how can I implement it. I am using downloadable ACL for the lan switching and need the same in the wireless LAN.Thanks Victor

rhobab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for some advice. We need to move some LAP's from one controller to another. There are 2 problems, one is that the LAP's are all in different locations around the country so we cant really get console access and the second is that the o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card