Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to create a lobby administrator account on my WLC 4404 running 4.2.112 without RADIUS. My question is if the LA creates a temp account how many simultaneuous wireless client connections can login using this account?

We just installed a WLAN in a warehouse environment. 22 APs, coverage is good and client performance is solid. Auto RF and auto power are enabled. HAd to adjust the interference level so APs could complete an interference profile. I, however are ...

Just looking at deploying express 526 to multiple sites, I suggested the 2100 series for scalability and fallback to a 4400 from multiple 2100s but money may be an issue for the client.I am unclear if the 526 can be managed via a WCS ? Antone know fo...

wynneit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently using Wireless Controller 4400. It has an standard signature list attached to it. However i am unable to deny whenever there is a signature attack. How can i archieve deny for signature attack on controller?Thanks alot

I am not a wireless expert and I am trying to get a Cisco AP up and running with a very basic configuration. One SSID + authentication. I am unable to see the SSID broadcasted, can you please assist.Please see the attached config fileAlso, if you h...

Hi all: I just set up 10 vlan interface and 10 AP groups for each vlan by only One SSID.But it's didn't work for me.All the client cannot get IP and even prompt a wep key enter . I set up something as below :1.set up AP group and assign vlan interfac...

samuelwai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I proceeded with an upgrade to 5.2 on the WCS to have the latest version and now I cannot view location information, for a while it was shown as reachable but now it is not.I have deleted and re-entered the WLA on the WCS but still no luck..I have a ...

meggerman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an 4400 series wireless lan controller. I want to use and AP (IOS Based) as a repeater from LWAPP based AP. I have configured an 1131 AP as a repeater and see that it is associated with LWAPP AP. But it does not repeate SSIDs (2 SSID)Can I ...

muratg777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

M.D. office using several Aironet 1100 mounted on wall in hallways outside exam rooms. Using Motion tablet PC's LE1600 Connection is "dropped" or Lost when moving tablet from room to room. IT guy has reset "switches" channels etc but nothing seem t...

dlandbnew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALLI have two quick questions ,1. Is the MSE replacing the location appliance or do they work together.2.I f i need to upgrade my WCS to do location can i just purchase the following part number WCS-LOC-UPG-K9Thanks in advanceTau Mailula

tmailula by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card