cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have trouble capturing lwapp data frames. I have AP on port 1, i have instructed my switch (3750) to monitor this port and send it to a available port on the same switch (no stacking). On the second port , i connect my sniffer. I see lwapp control ...

I have network of 7 AP's all of them 1240 series running with full IOS. I have configured one AP as WDS and the same AP is configured as local Radius server for WDS. All the AP's get registered with WDS and clients also get connected but just after m...

oqureshi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,At one of our sites we regularly have problems that the access-points can't connect to the radius server in the central site. My collegue configured the aaa dead-time but this gave no difference.This is the error message :10:02:14 bstonw53 ...

Maybe a stupid question but what is the USB-port on the 7921 desktop charger for? I mean it would be nice to be able to use various kind of functions, other than charging the battery, when connecting it to a PC.

I have to install a new wireless network. I have two controllers 4402, an WCS and Cisco Location Appliance (will also use RFID). Which versions was recommend for each one? Is there a compatibility matrix between the location servers, the WCS and Cont...

slandeira by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any one know if it is possible to have a 2811 with both a WLC integrated with SRST. I know the 2800 have bundles where you can get one or the other but is it possible to have both in the same router?

I have a Aironet LAP-1232AG (AIR-LAP1232AG-A-K9) that I need to downgrade to an Autonomous AP. I can't find any documentation on how to do this. I have downloaded c1200-k9w7-tar.123-8.JA2.tar and set up a tftp server, but the LAP won't connect.Any he...

Hello,I have a quick question. We have a set of old Cisco 1100 access points that were made before the 802.3af standard, and are using PoE bricks to power them. If we got a Cisco 2960-24PC-L, would that be able to power the access points?

Hi to all,I have a WLC4402 and ten LAP1242, works fine, but I need to use two of this AP as bridge (only for few weeks), so I want to change the IOS from LWAPP to autonomus AP IOS.Can anybody suggest any document to perform this IOS change (from LWAP...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing lab testing with a 1231 ap. Specifically I an trying to do rogue ap detection. Does anyone know of any good how to docs on setting this up?

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have old WEP PDA that use a 128k passphrase.We are now moving to a controller and LAP environment and have to keep this support untill we can phase them out. Can I create a key on WCS that break the rules 40bit 5 character key, 104bit 13 character ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card