cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have WCS ver 4.1.83.0. I'm trying to apply an AP template to my APs. But when I try to search the APs by using Floor Area, I'm getting error saying "Failed to contact server. Please make sure you are logged in and have network connectivity.". (See ...

felixjai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I was wondering if someone could help me with the easiest way to set up a Web Page to control Guest Wireless access on Cisco AP 1130AG.I was using PEAP and Dot1x to Active Directory but the messing around required on some clients (namely XP and Vi...

I have scourged all the docs I can find with regard to the AP1310 models and can't find what I am looking for.I have a user at a remote location that swears the 1310 is beeping at various times during the day.I don't recall the 1310's having a speake...

reheindel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can't reach one of the controllers on the wism after a downgrade..controller erases its configuration everytime I reset the module, and i start to configure it again and when i finish, it saves and reboots the controller.. when i check at the 76...

donmezer by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone confirm for me that using a POE adapter is has a limitation of 100Mbps? I have a AIR-PWRINJ4 and after troubleshooting have determined that I get 1000Mbps connection speed on my 1250 AP until I use it with the POE adapter.

Can anyone confirm that an 1120 series with an 802.11b only radio can do WPA. This unit is EOL and I can only find specs for a 802.11g unit.If so what is there a recommended IOS level?thanks

dunay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am seeking some of the solution for the e-mail notification on WCS for the Alams, do we have any way by which we receive e-mail notifcation for any alarm only once? currently all the alarms are recuring.... please suggest.Thanks and Regards

derawat28 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card