cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We are using Dell D630 with wireless adapter Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN and I was able to get only 144Mbps Link. We want have list of DELL laptop models and wireless adapter which supports 300mbps And also is there any configuration changes need t...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Considering both antennas are similar-type and gain the two imp criterias i read in achiveing Diversity is1. Antennas should be placed close enough to each other so that the RF coverage area is nearly identical. 2. The receiving antennas are spaced ...

The docs say that the usb install package USB-Install-7921.1-0-1.exe can be downloaded at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-7900ser-crypto . That seems no longer to be the case: That link redirects to the main software download menu for U...

gamccall by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4402 I am testing. I am very green on the unit. From my reading it looks like you have to connect the service ports to a switch for connectivity? In order to do that you have to have a special 1000Base-T UTP cable. Does anyone know if tha...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody tell me what the difference is between the following 2 default Security reports:Rogue APsRouge APs EventWE run both of these nightly, but the Rogue APs Event report usually is about 20 pages or so, and the information there has way more t...

Good Morning,I need to know how can i change the username and password default of a AP joined to a WLC automatically when the AP is joined to the WLC.config ap username user-id password pass {AP-name | all} Can i do it automatically or every time th...

I have been running WCS 4.2.62.0 on Windows 2003 R2 64 bit for some time with no issues whatsoever. Today I attempted to upgrade to WCS 5.0.56.0 and the installation terminates stating that WCS is not supported on 64 bit.My question is why this is su...

Hi,if someone has been worked on SCE could help me.In particular, I have to know if the SCE could manage different bandwidth assigned to different customer when this is necessary. I mean, if one customer needs more bandwidth the policer should be abl...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a WLC526 with two WLANs, one for the internal corporate network and one for guest access. I have the internal corporate network WLAN configured and working fine. All users get IP addresses from the DHCP server and can access net...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card