cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I'm implementing a Cisco mesh topology, and I would like to know if there is possible for me to have the mesh topology in one site and the wireless lan controller in a remote location, through the internet.

Hello all,I would like to know what are all possible reasons for wireless clients to get disconnected from LAP (to WLC) solution. We have WAN (MPLS) between LAP and WLC and on the remote site (where we only have LAP, since WLC is in central site) we ...

miloskv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my customer want to install WCS-base (to manage 2 controller 4402-50 and 50 AP) using a intel server with strong performance (bi-processor 3,6 GHz, 4 GB Ram) but unfortunatlythey want to use the same server for the applications listed below.I've s...

dconia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have upgraded my controller to 4.2.130, and then I attempted to give one of my AP's a static IP address, and since then its in a booting loop.I partially registers with the controller, and then reboots itself, and I cant ping it or reset the conf...

dazzo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a DD-WRT router to function as a client bridge on a wireless network off of a 871 router. When the DD-WRT device is configured, you can ping the device from ANY other device on the network except for the 871 and the devices behind...

Can anyone explain exactly what the "virtual dot11 radio0 " interface does or how it is created . We are having an issue with a single AP where it is sending a trap for this going up and down . We have literally dozens of other 1230's around and ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Mesh

i want to deploy a wireless mesh with 1510 series ap, i want to give wireless inside houses, how good would be the signal in the houses?? if is bad, can i join a 1300 or 1200 series ap to the mesh in 5ghz and provide access to client in 2.4ghz???? is...

I've been using iperf to test a Lenovo w/4965n chipset against a 1252 on 5 Ghz.Iperf shows approx 55 mbit/sec and 300 Mbit is indicated as nominal speed on the adapter. I would expect somewhere around the double of that. It doesnt make a difference w...

sap by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a place that will have a three wireless links with BR1310G-E-K9-R. This place doesn't have power lines nearby. I need to get a alternatives energies solution. So, how much power Watts will I need for the three BR1310 or each BR1310? I also kno...

I am using peap authentication for wireless. But in ACS its showing NAS error. Then i regenerated the certificate and its started working. But if i restarted the ACS the same thing happening again. Anyone experience this problem before.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card