cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 2 Cisco WLC 4404s and 38 LAP1242AG access points. Approx. half of the APs associate with one WLC and the other half on the other. We are experiencing speed fluctuations when stationary and lose of connection and speed fluctuations when walk...

anadworny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WCS Version - 5.0.56.2 (on a Linux box)WLC Version - 4.2.112.0Problem is that i initally started trying to set up a Lobby Ambassador account and the WCS didn't see my WLAN's that were created with Webauth. After this i tried to manually refresh the C...

bramsay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on what I'm seeing here. I have WCS 5.1.x.x and to WISM's also running 5.1.x.x. I have a few LAP's converted from autnomous which and are being managed correctly. Here's where I'm getting thrown off. I'm ...

We are looking at providing internet service to subscribers via wireless 802.11. I am looking at using PPPOE and Radius for authentication. Is this still the best way to handle authentication for fixed wireless subscribers? If so what is the best ...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to NAT the same external address to three different hosts but using the same port.static (inside,outside) tcp 63.76.x.x 8224 208.x.x.29 8224 netmask 255.255.255.255 static (inside,outside) tcp 63.76.x.x 8224 208.x.x.23 8224 netmask 255.25...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys, i have a air-br1310g-a-k9-r box. i had the firmware c1310-k9w7-mx.123-8.ja on it.i upgraded this unit to the firmware c1310-rcvk9w8-tar.124-10b.JA3after doing so my unit doesn't work any more. I'm getting the error the messages as posted in ...

I am planning on setting up a Hub and Spoke Wireless Bridging Scenario, with a 1242 Access Point as a Hub and 871W Routers (with PC's attached) at the Spokes.Cisco does mention that 870 Series Routers do not support repeater or bridging functionality...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured radius setting on the wireless controller. After applying setting I lost the control. I want to break the password. Pl let me know how I cn be able to break pasword of 4400 wireless controller.Thanks in Antiscipation.

Hi,i have a problem wich my ap 1250. I did the basic config by CLI but when i plug it on the switch, the switch port change to up but 5 seconds after the port change to down. In the midle of the switch and the AP i use the AIR-PWRINJ4.I only config t...

joao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card