Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings everybody.Is there a sample configuration that I could use to find my routing problem on my 1131? It's running in autonomous mode and I can connect my wireless laptop to the network just fine. A 3550 provides DHCP service. But once I try to...

Greeting,I want to enable IDS feature in WLC to forward the Data to IDS,,,Should IDS be from CISCO or it could works with any vendor?

i have two vlan on 1200 ap. one vlan is for wifi user and the other mgmt vlan is just for mgmt. of ap from rest of the network. i don't want to associate this with a ssid. i don't want the wireless users to be able to get on using this ssid at all. a...

The AP restarts every 30 seconds...just like the documentation says it will!! This AP will not have full capability in LWAPP mode so I need to be able to get it to Autonomous mode but cannot get it from rebooting..... What is the process to get into...

johnminon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have very stupidly removed the admin account on a WS-C3750G-24WS-S25's WLC. Is there any way of accessing the device without having to reset it to factory default settings? It's a production device and I could do without having to re-configure th...

RVirdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On of the Detection way which LWAP use it to know WLC if they are in different subnet is DNS,How I configure this, please?

Need to know whether there is a limitation for faxing or dialing up a modem that is connected via VoIP Trunks when those trunks communicate on a Aironet 1410.. Good voice between the two, but can't access a modem that is connected to the remote end....

dbrewer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody installed this? I tried but never could get the WCS service nor Apache server to start. Went back to version 4.1.83 and it started fine.

mwatson by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am looking for the explanation of increasing Registration request error - No resources (code 130) on HA. In rfc3220 I find only 130 - insufficient resources. No any other explanation on cisco CCO or web.Thank jm.,

mozolik33 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Aironet 1200 that was working fine with POE but after the switch was rebooted it won't give wireless. It boots up and I am able to console in to it without any problems. The line tested fine and the switch port isn't shut down or anything. A...

marcuswk7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I go to login to my controller I get a certificate warning. How can I get rid of this?Also, how can I see what version of software I am running on the controller and what version should I be running?Thanks.

amjbmr808 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card