cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have a test setup with a WLC-526, a few AIR-LAP521 and a 2621 with an ios 12.2.31 . I' not abel to associate the 521 to the WLC. I have configured an DHCP server on the Router with option 43 ascii "ap-managent-address" of the WLC. The DHCP serve...

jolauwigi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 1130AG in 2 adjacent buildings each connected to C2960 and using Windows IAS authentication. How do i configure them so when users move between buildings AP change occurs invisible to a users? Will it help/work if i have same name for SSID ...

I have a DSL connection to the internet and a fiber connection back to my main building. Can routing be done with a 5510? I want to push all traffic except for two specific destination IP's out my regular DSL connection, and then when traffic is gene...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client with a Sony VAIO and intel wireless adapter running Win XP. The wireless adapter is configured using the Intel PROset utility. My WLAN setup is the following:WiSM v. 4.1.181ACS v4.1WLAN: PEAP/WPA/TKIPWhen the client tries to authentic...

hrios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tengo una red wireless con 8 equipos BR1310, los enlaces son pto a pto (4 saltos, el problema es que aumenta la actividad al punto de saturar el enlace y cortarlo, en los logs se ve que por exceso de retries la placa de radio queda deshabilitada. En ...

Resolved! 7921 and WLC

Hello,I am trying to connect the 7921 Wireless phones on a WLC SSID and association fails...I know there is a world mode option on autonomous APs that corresponds to Dynamic Transmit Power Control (DTPC) on WLCs but it seems to be activated by defaul...

fdubus by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to add a new SSID/VLAN to my existing access points. These already have 2 SSID/VLANs on them and are working fine.My problem is that for the new SSID/VLAN I need to use 802.1x authentication and for that to work the Access Point needs to ta...

jenwilson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been working on this using the SDM for a while. I've set up the SSID to broad cast and WPA encryption. However, when I set up the SSID, it forced me to choose and IP address. The IP of my internal network is 192.168.69.1. Hosts connectd to the t...

What to choose normal or local or monitor?I want to add these 3 features but see:1)To enable Rogue Access Point Detection; AP should be in local mode or normal2)To Configure MFP; AP should be in local mode or Monitor3)To Configure CCX Radio Managemen...

Under Configuration/Access PointsThe boxes to select an AP are greyed out.This is preventing my ability to Copy and Replace when I choose the drop down in the upper right hand corner. Is there a way around this?I'm running WCS code 4.1.83.0I've also ...

We have a problem with CB21AG cards causing high CPU utilization on WinXP. Task manager shows the CPU pegged at 100%, but the individual processes don't add up to 100%. IE, there are "missing" CPU cycles. Using Process Monitor from SysInternals, w...

ntst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes