cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking to replace my 350 because one is having an intermittentfailure. I am using them in a point to point configuration between twobuildings about 1/4 mile apart using a yagi antenna. Worked fine untilthe intermittent failure.I am looking at...

Dear all,i have some queries,please help me out1. AIR-BR1310G-E-K9 wireless bridge, which has an integrated antenna can be connected to AIR-ANT19491? If yes then how?2. If not then i searched and found that AIR-BR1310G-E-K9-R is compatible with it bu...

I have to supply a Wireless LAN with foll spec :Built-in/Add on facility of Data Transmission upto a distance of 2 km using wireless LAN. Can you suggest a CISCO product for this?Deepak

Hi,I would like to connect two buildings with Aironet 1310 bridges. To get more performance and redundancy I would like to install two Aironet bridges on each side. Now Im looking for a solution for the load balancing to work. Here´s my question: Wou...

i am currently running 1000 series AP with a 2006 Controller.controller logs keep showingWPA MIC Error counter measure activated on Radio with MAC xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx and Slot ID 1. Station MAC Address is xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx and WLAN ID is 1. cleints are...

skiffs811 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem on my WLC 4402.I have three interfaces on the same port (port 1) : - Management Interface : 192.168.127.2 /28- AP Manager Interface : 192.168.127.3 /28- WLAN 126 Interface : 192.168.126.2 /24Management and AP Manager Interfaces ar...

Hi all,We are configuring the WLC for MAC filtering via a freeradius server.When a client pc wants to authenticate through the WLC with the freeradius server,a shared secret is being transferred (configured in the WLC as ?radius server configuration?...

Question regarding AP GroupI have two WiSM each located on a seperate 6509. I have an SSID that I want to map to four vlans, because of the amount of users. Lets say vlan 10, 11, 12 and 13 for SSID 'TEST'. I have to create one group and map SSID '...

Scott Fella by Hall of Fame
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card